Fight over illegals' tuition reaches ...

Fight over illegals' tuition reaches high court

There are 23 comments on the San Francisco Chronicle story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Fight over illegals' tuition reaches high court. In it, San Francisco Chronicle reports that:

The 2002 law, intended to encourage youngsters to attend college, enables undocumented students to pay the same lower fees as other state residents - at the University of California, $11,300 instead of $34,000 a year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dee Dee Dee

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#23 Oct 8, 2010
LMFAO at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how most admissions to colleges are directly linked to SAT scores & GPA but Americans cannot surpass these so called illegals in those scores.
Where's affirmative action for white trash American kids when they need it the most?
LMFAO
So you are saying that an illegal alien should be able to take a position in an American university away from a Hispanic American simply because they score 1 point higher on an SAT test?
Thanks to affirmative action most likely illegal Hispanics will be competing with legal Hispanics for in state tuition spots. Ironic huh?
Ron Locke

Chico, CA

#24 Oct 8, 2010
FedUpWithIllegals wrote:
<quoted text>
And Johnnie Cohcran is important to the national political debate because .........?
Johnnie Cohcran, like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, is a race-baiter for personal gain (more media exposure, more clients for the firm).
But if you are posting just merely to troll, please go away. Your humor is wasted on us.
I grew up on the East Side of Boise. Suprised to see that anyone from Nampa can spell; let alone operate a computer.
Ron Locke

Chico, CA

#25 Oct 8, 2010
FedUpWithIllegals wrote:
<quoted text>
"Said the race baiting troll??" Oh really. You think I'm a race-baiting troll?
Under the 1st Amendment, you are entitled to your own opinion, BUT if you don't have any factual proof AND if I were a public figure, I could sue you for slander and make a million dollars.
You're lucky I'm not a public figure, because you would be SOL.
But just to humor you, please give me the link that proves I'm a "race baiting troll." The inquiring minds would like to know...
P.S. If you can't provide a link OR EVEN respond to this email with some semblance of logic, then readers here can judge for themselves. Right?
You said, "
"Said the race baiting troll??" Oh really. You think I'm a race-baiting troll?" Why you sensitive silly little thing. You were really Stung by that Horrible accusation, weren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News has brought in Susan Stanton (Feb '10) Jun 7 Gregorio49 6
News With $275,000 fee for Hillary Clinton, college ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Miss Id 1
News VIDEO: The West Isn't Out to Save Ukraine; It's... (Jun '15) Jun '15 HNC 3
News Sutton's welcomes Brandy Robertson (Sep '14) Nov '14 thoughts 7
News a Losta history of Panama Canal is now found in... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Whoa 1
News The Bonus: Three takeaways after Kansas' victor... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yesh mehra 2
News New prosecutor is sought in Mark Woodworth murd... (Feb '14) Feb '14 d k m 1
More from around the web