Kansas official seeks citizenship proof

Kansas official seeks citizenship proof

There are 2 comments on the Gouverneur Times story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Kansas official seeks citizenship proof. In it, Gouverneur Times reports that:

The top elections official in Kansas said Tuesday that he'll push for a change in state law to start requiring some potential voters to provide proof of their U.S. citizenship beginning June 15, six months earlier than expected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gouverneur Times.

Excellent

Omaha, NE

#1 Jan 11, 2012
We have to do this!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2012
the whole country needs to have proof all votes are legal.

a simple finger print can do the job well. computers are fast and all frauds can be tossed in a few minutes.

some nice prision cells for all trying to vote that do not have the right. messing with election is an attack on the whole country. only frauds would not want this. i bet obama is against it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With $275,000 fee for Hillary Clinton, college ... Jun '15 Miss Id 1
News VIDEO: The West Isn't Out to Save Ukraine; It's... Jun '15 HNC 3
News Sutton's welcomes Brandy Robertson (Sep '14) Nov '14 thoughts 7
News has brought in Susan Stanton (Feb '10) Jul '14 Another former em... 5
News a Losta history of Panama Canal is now found in... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Whoa 1
News The Bonus: Three takeaways after Kansas' victor... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yesh mehra 2
News New prosecutor is sought in Mark Woodworth murd... (Feb '14) Feb '14 d k m 1
More from around the web