Ole Miss The University of Mississipp...

Ole Miss The University of Mississippi riot reaction to re-election

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Nov 7, 2012, titled Ole Miss The University of Mississippi riot reaction to re-election. In it, CNN reports that:

The "newsiest" iReports are sorted in lists at the top of each section on the homepage and in other places around the site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Reaction to Ole Miss Riot

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I am an Ole Miss alum and I have to say I am appalled by the behavior of the Ole Miss students who rioted against Obama's re-election as President. This behavior just proves the racist stereotype that people around the world have of Mississippi. I just want to make it known that not all Mississippians or Ole Miss alumni/students are ignorant red necks. There are ways to protest in this country, some are right and some are wrong. This protest was not only wrong, it was stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Sep 19 southern at heart 192
News Ole Miss removes state flag that features Confe... (Oct '15) Sep 17 Stupid Americans 86
News Our Opinion: College course offerings make sens... Sep 16 Real brains 8
News NMMC Women's Hospital hosts baby fair for expec... Aug 31 Three Little Pigs 5
News Our Opinion: Plenty of good news throughout region Aug '16 Pot for health 3
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jul '16 Angry 6
News Retired UM Tupelo employee wants to keep learning Jul '16 Epicurus 4
More from around the web