Police: Driver in fatal crash was drunk

Dec 2, 2009 Full story: WMC

Wiggins police say a Tennessee motorist involved in a three-vehicle crash in which he and a college student died was driving while intoxicated.

Full Story
The Good Guy

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Dec 3, 2009
Two drunks we do not have to worry about on the road anymore! Glad they didn't kill an innocent family. Really had a happy ending!!!!
Mississippi Mom

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2009
Ryan Roberts, the Ole Miss student,m was NOT drunk. He was on his way home to visit his mother, who was recently widowed. Ryan was her only child, and his life was taken by a drunk driver. Get your facts straight. The pers
The Good Guy wrote:
Two drunks we do not have to worry about on the road anymore! Glad they didn't kill an innocent family. Really had a happy ending!!!!
mikeymike

Franklin, TN

#3 Dec 4, 2009
that is very sad that you have to say that about 2 young men that died in a very bad accident..but what happen to the other guy that was driving the white car????.if that is all you talk about is a drunk you need to get a real life..
Lorie Ponder

Branson, MO

#4 Dec 17, 2009
i"ll tell you this much i think this world is sick, any person that can make a comment about this world being a better place because of a tragic accident that claimed 2 lifes just aint rite. I am deeply sorry for the other femily of the college student. But people also need to understand that
Ronalds family is hurting too.Ronald was and will always be a great brother end a kind hesrted man.
and will be missed everyday for the rest of my life. And it just makes me pitty the the souls of sick individules that could say shit like this. Ronnie I love you and i miss u so much. I hope u are at pieace now. Love always ur sister Lorie. Ronnie will always be the wind benesth my wings. And will always be rememberd for the love and happyness he showed to everyone he was around. LOVE U ALWAYS.
Lorie Ponder

Branson, MO

#5 Dec 17, 2009
hey mikey mike your sister loves u. FAMILY IS FOR EVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out (Feb '14) Oct 5 swedenforever 17
the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal (Tupelo... Aug '14 Media 2
Feds test how stoned is too stoned to drive Jul '14 T Turner 1
Black Woman Calls Out White Gay Drag Queens Jul '14 Homostats 2
Protests Set for Miss. Law That's Seen as Anti-Gay May '14 The Rogue 12
The Lists: Food deserts in Mississippi (May '14) May '14 Hillary Shaw 1
Multiple factors influence teacher salary (Mar '14) Mar '14 Crime 1

University of Mississippi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE