Beckley, WV Named to Smithsonian Magazine's List of 20 Best Small Towns in U.S.

Jun 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Huntington News

Beckley has joined a prestigious list of 20 Best Small Towns in America, according to an article by Susan Spano and Aviva Shen in the May 2012 Smithsonian magazine.

Comments
41 - 46 of 46 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Cashlyn needs to get off the internet and feed her cats or they won't let her into bed.
cashlyn bank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Shows what you know, I don't have cats! So stfu! Ha beckley sucks. An my mom has my kids so I can be out here on the corner providing us a good living. So like I said don't assume too no me. Blah blah blah old man.
just wondering

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Ok cat woman. Stop trolling the internet and find something productive to do. Have you changed the litter?
just wondering

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

She is upset because the city won't allow her to keep her many cats. She turned to Topix to vent. It's ok we all understand.
cashlyn bank

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

I agree with you. Dont know why he keeps saying Beckley does not have a huge drug problem. Anyways nothing will get fixed untill people recognise that there is a problem...
Cashlyns RIGHT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

You people are just in denial. Beckley and most the people in it are bottom feeders. Suck it up and admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••