History! Ole Miss Crowns First Black Homecoming Queen

Oct 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Black Enterprise

Courtney Roxanne Pearson, a 21-year-old English education major from Memphis, Tennessee, will become the University of Mississippi's first African-American homecoming queen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

She look be maceo's Mom when she was young. I sure this woman looks better!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Oh stop hatingyou silly troll and just congratulate this sister on her victory.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
Oh stop hatingyou silly troll and just congratulate this sister on her victory.
I wish you her well maceo!

I know how you hate on black women who look like your Mother! I bet your Mother was ugly, she got used by Black men and die broke.

I know how Black men are especially if a woman is Fat and dark skin like your Mother was!

“Version 2.0”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

totally sympathy, hype vote... how can your homecoming queen be morbidly obese?... come on... easy to see through

“Topix is REAL Life so I belong”

Since: Mar 11

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

times they are a-changin.... Dylan 1964
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Roofis wit da gold toofis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Looks like she takes up the whole backseat by herself. Das raht

“Version 2.0”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

yea... just for reference, you think a morbidly obese white woman has ever been crowned homecoming queen??? hmmmmmmmmmmm... if you think maybe so... this is last yrs queen

http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/publi...

“Version 2.0”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

its like a microcosm of the 2008 presidential election... let pick the severly less qualified, less experienced, canidate, becuase hes black!!! wee wee look everyone, were not racist anymore... yaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

oh-Really _-_-___ wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how you pathetic chods whine and btch until "the white man" HANDS you something you couldn't even GET otherwise,
...and then you walk away beating your chest about a "victory".
smh....fkkng pathetic!
maceo

Why?

What accomplishments have you made? NONE! Where's the "Fruits of your Labor"? Kids????

You were too selfish, self centered and arrogant to have them but you'll pay for that Sooner than later! lmao

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

oh-Really _-_-___ wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how you pathetic chods whine and btch until "the white man" HANDS you something you couldn't even GET otherwise,
...and then you walk away beating your chest about a "victory".
smh....fkkng pathetic!
I will congratulate anybody who makes such a great achievement.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I will congratulate anybody who makes such a great achievement.
maceo
BROWNMAN20-Pierre wrote:
Relationship Expert Schools Black Women On How To Get A Man -'Learn How To Be A Quiet Woman!
http://dimewars.com/Video/Relationship-Expert...
Pierre

I'm not sure "Quiet" is appropriate word because many Black males want to control women and demand respect when they haven't earned it.

Many of you are co-dependent on women, taking the feminized position as well as your behaviors (cheating, lies, deceit, don't bring anything to the table)don't warrant any respect!

I will say that some women need more "Tactful" in their responses to men and others! Yes, there are some "Aggressive Blk women which are "off balanced" but there are also "ghetto, Thugs, Marginalized, Uneducated, Baby Boys in many Black males" who never come to fulfill their roles as responsible Fathers and men!

For most of my adult life; I've always met Black men who try to get over on women, Its rare for me to see or meet a Black man who's not trying to get over on Black women.

Asking women to "Shut up or Remain quiet" doesn't work when Black males continue to be "Personally irresponsible" as men! As I said many times Black women are have to fill the role as the "man and woman" many of you live off women and don't fulfill your roles as men and act irresponsible!

That's why I rather date/marry a White male or another race of men! Black males due to lack of Fathers, No Home Training and the inability to "Man up" and like responsible men is not present.

Black males as a "Collective"; don't respect Black women because they believe that all Black women should be "Treated with disrespect, lived off, abused and used sexually" then discarded. They saw their Fathers do this to their Mothers as well as other Black males make a practice out of abusing women because they refuse to "Man up" and take their roles as men!

When I date White men, I'm not asked to be the "Man and the Woman"! when you're treated like a woman; you naturally relax in your role as women

The problem with Black men is they don't "Provide, Protect, Lead, Love, Raise or invest" in their own women and children; therefore you don't get that respect in return!

i don't see that happening anytime soon; I feel that Black males plight is too far gone as well as Black women who seem to be "Smarter" have found ways to gain an edge by being "Smart as well as intelligent".

Black women seem to be more "organized" collectively as a race of women to "Save themselves" from men who hate and despise them!

Our next step is to "Abandon, leave and disregard" black males who don't measure it. Women can't change men, if Black men feel that other races are better; then move on!

Black men destroyed Black women and children; not white males!

Sorry, you don't get my respect! Not as much wrong as I hear Black males do on a consistent basis!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

A black homecoming queen at Ole Miss? What are they trying to do, start a race war or something?
Bayou City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Holy sh*t, I just saw the pic. They cannot be fkn serious. She looks like a nose tackle that can fry up a mean stack of pancakes. What was her competition, a bunch of poison dart blowing pygmies?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••