University of Mississippi Commemorates Integration

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: www.nytimes.com 54

There still may be a few bullet holes in the stately white columns of the Lyceum, the Greek Revival building here that symbolizes the University of Mississippi , but most were unintentionally plastered over during a renovation years ago.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#42 Oct 3, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
When in doubt PLAY The RACE CARD.
By who elects what types of Americans by race and gender to office the Tea Party movement is way ahead of LEFTY since the birth of the Tea Party .
You're trying to SPIN facts that don't exist.
I point out results and facts and you still maintain your total ignorance of the real world.
As I have stated over and over " The Dems have been playing the RACE CARD since the 1830s and it's in their DNA ".
If Hassan ,a Dem, doesn't win in N.H. there will be ZERO Dem female governors in the U.S. Why is that ?
The first state to elect a female governor wasn't a Blue/LEFTY/Lib state but the " Wild West " Wyoming and she was a Dem.
What excuse will LEFTY have for ZERO female Dem governors then ?
So much for LEFTY claiming war on women( They have their own war on women).
LEFTY wants women to keep men happy with pregnancy free sex but doesn't want them elected to responsible political offices ( sexist LEFTY ).
Well, hopefully Republicans don't treat their "minority female" governors like they treated this minority camera woman!

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/2012-...
Rico the Terrible

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Oct 3, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hopefully Republicans don't treat their "minority female" governors like they treated this minority camera woman!
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/2012-...
Republicans are the embodiment of discrimination.

Fla. Republican: We wanted to suppress black votes

Florida's disgraced former GOP chairman says the party had meetings about "keeping blacks from voting"

http://www.salon.com/2012/07/27/fla_republica...
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#44 Oct 3, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If you'll look to to the conversation it was about racism in the Republican party, specifically the Tea Party.
I don't think anyone needs to make an excuse for having less females governors in the party. It's not like it's something being done on purpose, but it's humorous to see you try to use that.
You can continue to try to skirt the subject all you like my original point was there is much more racism in the Republican Party and Tea party than there is the Democratic Party.
Would you like to refute that or continue trying to change the subject to sexism? lol
I stated that the Tea Party elected more minorities and women to powerfull elected positions and you answer by keeping up with your blind rage about Tea Party alledged RACISM

It's the blind like you that use drummed hate to screw up this country royally.

Your avoidance of facts and blindness are beyond comprehension.

I suppose it's just basic LEFTY talking points and spin.

Tea Party elected Governors.
* Nikki Haley in South Carolina in an alledged RACIST State.
* Susana Martinez New Mexico
* Brian Sandoval beat out Dirty Harry Reid's kid.

I'm just pointing out the obvious sexism that exists in the Dem party pertaining to governors in the most lib of states.

Somebody else ( another LEFTY ) pointed out that 4 minority governors is tokenism so what about 1 Dem minority and soon to be ZERO Dem female governors ?

Location hidden

#45 Oct 3, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated that the Tea Party elected more minorities and women to powerfull elected positions and you answer by keeping up with your blind rage about Tea Party alledged RACISM
It's the blind like you that use drummed hate to screw up this country royally.
Your avoidance of facts and blindness are beyond comprehension.
I suppose it's just basic LEFTY talking points and spin.
Tea Party elected Governors.
* Nikki Haley in South Carolina in an alledged RACIST State.
* Susana Martinez New Mexico
* Brian Sandoval beat out Dirty Harry Reid's kid.
I'm just pointing out the obvious sexism that exists in the Dem party pertaining to governors in the most lib of states.
Somebody else ( another LEFTY ) pointed out that 4 minority governors is tokenism so what about 1 Dem minority and soon to be ZERO Dem female governors ?
No you're pointing out what you think is "sexism" in the Dem party. It's nothing of the sort and electing two or three minorities to positions for appearances doesn't explain the "OBVIOUS" racism Tea party Repubs have exhibited throughout their existence.

Come down to reality. ;)

LOL!!

I said, they're just keeping up appearances. Are you trying to tell my by

Location hidden

#46 Oct 3, 2012
White Nationalism and The Tea Party

http://www.racismreview.com/blog/2011/04/15/w...

Location hidden

#47 Oct 3, 2012

Location hidden

#48 Oct 3, 2012
Did the Koch Brothers bankroll segregation?

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/did-koch-brothers...
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#49 Oct 3, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're pointing out what you think is "sexism" in the Dem party. It's nothing of the sort and electing two or three minorities to positions for appearances doesn't explain the "OBVIOUS" racism Tea party Repubs have exhibited throughout their existence.
Come down to reality. ;)
LOL!!
I said, they're just keeping up appearances. Are you trying to tell my by
You are a hopeless RACE CARD player.

Enjoy life and your vicious insecurity.

The ballot box results speak for themselves but you live in perpetual blind denial.

BTW , LEFTY posers have been photographed at Tea Party events holding up RACIST signs such as one of Dirty Harry Reid's Clark county Nv. campaign mgrs son did at a Tea Party event in Searchlight Nv.

So much of what you see or hear about is just typical LEFTY B.S. in action.

Bye--Bye.

eve

Location hidden

#50 Oct 3, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hopeless RACE CARD player.
Enjoy life and your vicious insecurity.
The ballot box results speak for themselves but you live in perpetual blind denial.
BTW , LEFTY posers have been photographed at Tea Party events holding up RACIST signs such as one of Dirty Harry Reid's Clark county Nv. campaign mgrs son did at a Tea Party event in Searchlight Nv.
So much of what you see or hear about is just typical LEFTY B.S. in action.
Bye--Bye.
eve
Well without racists there would be no race card now would there?

The Tea Party makes it all possible.

Buh bye

;-)
Your Wet Dream

Los Angeles, CA

#55 Oct 3, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
If/when Obama is defeated, X MAn will have to WORK not WHINE for a living
You get your food stamp refill yet?

LMFAO @ U
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#56 Oct 3, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
His race card is over drawn.
Its how he earns a living.
Whining and whining about ALLEGED discrimination
with one and two syllable words that show his schooling or lack therof
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
I live across the Valley from you and I get sick of LEFTYs constant RACIST rants.

I see many mixed couples here without any KKK haunting them.

My state rep is Kimberly Yee (R) who I support both financially and vote wise. Her parents were born in China and I have met her, her husband snd her father.

My Congresscritter is Trent Franks considered the most conservative of all vote wise. His wife is a Filipino . Therefore his children are just as much a minority as is Obama.

But LEFTY keeps the rants coming .
Super Evil Sock Puppet

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Oct 3, 2012
Monica is on welfare... most Arizonans are on welfare. They like to lurk Topix all day and claim to be Vice President of a mythological business.

hahahahaahahaha!!!!
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#59 Oct 3, 2012
Super Evil Sock Puppet wrote:
Monica is on welfare... most Arizonans are on welfare. They like to lurk Topix all day and claim to be Vice President of a mythological business.
hahahahaahahaha!!!!
So tell me why are thousands fleeing Kalifornia for other states and taking the jobs with them ?
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#61 Oct 3, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking to Richard Guerra. He is s troll of limited intelligence who hates Caucasians due to his lack of employment
He's from La Raza central casting ?

He ought to be complaining to Carlos Slim not you and I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss. Board of Education authority eroding Dec 10 Education 1
Our Opinion: Optimism and confidence guide holi... Nov 30 Economy 8
Growing effort focuses on years before kinderga... Nov '14 Think 1
Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out (Feb '14) Oct '14 swedenforever 17
the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal (Tupelo... Aug '14 Media 2
Feds test how stoned is too stoned to drive Jul '14 T Turner 1
Black Woman Calls Out White Gay Drag Queens Jul '14 Homostats 2
More from around the web