EIGS Launches Geospatial Community Pr...

EIGS Launches Geospatial Community Projects with 13 Mississippi Schools

There are 1 comment on the GISCafe story from Nov 10, 2009, titled EIGS Launches Geospatial Community Projects with 13 Mississippi Schools. In it, GISCafe reports that:

November 10, 2009 -- Oxford, MS The Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions , housed at The University of Mississippi, is pleased to announce the launch of MARS 2009 high school GIS projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GISCafe.

GerryG

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Nov 12, 2009
I would like to read more about this mate for my research on [url=http://www.drugrehabsunse tmalibu.com/blog/?p=3]Prescrip tion Drug Abuse[/url] and Peer Pressure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ole Miss removes state flag that features Confe... (Oct '15) May 7 Ashley Dupree bla... 73
News Our Opinion: Budget, bond decisions have yet to... Apr '16 Just the tip 1
News Honoring Brevards: Family receives Red Rasberry... Apr '16 Paving the Way 5
News Mtsu FSL coordinator Donald Abels departs Mtsu Apr '16 Jake 1
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Apr '16 barefoot2626 175
News Group against Miss. flag taking battle to SEC h... Mar '16 Mayor 3
News Man gets second plea hearing over noose on Ole ... Mar '16 ThomasJ 7
More from around the web