School news

There are 1 comment on the Madison County Herald story from Aug 10, 2010, titled School news. In it, Madison County Herald reports that:

Labreia Robbins and Shaveda Robbins of Canton attended Summer Academy July 12-30 at the University of Mississippi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Madison County Herald.

Labreia Robbins

Brandon, MS

#1 Sep 16, 2010
It was pretty fun. I loved it there, the college is exciting and they have good teachers. The selected counselors were alwasy there and with great influence! Right now Ole Miss is my number pick for a college to be educated at. I can truly say they have inspired me. I think everyone should look into sending children to educational programs such as the ones Ole Miss provide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comments Apr 8 Entitled Benefite... 8
News Comments Mar 30 No Special Session 14
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Mar '18 Southern Girl 4
News Another round of winter weather moves into the ... Jan '18 Jespet 1
News Small town success stories can serve as models ... Dec '17 Birth Control 23
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Sep '17 Jacksonian Progre... 177
News Comments (Jul '17) Jul '17 Think 1