Convicted murderer Hodgkin gets parole

Convicted murderer Hodgkin gets parole

There are 113 comments on the Winchester Sun story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Convicted murderer Hodgkin gets parole. In it, Winchester Sun reports that:

A former Winchester resident was recently paroled after serving 22 years of a parole-eligible life sentence for the 1986 capital murder of a pregnant University of Mississippi graduate student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Winchester Sun.

George

United States

#87 Feb 5, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, he already has. Has he? Figured you'd know. Remember Judge Moore?
What's the hidden secret about Moore?
Frick

Georgetown, KY

#88 Feb 5, 2012
I heard he married Teresa winigar ist that crazy that someone would marry him!
Oxfordmiss

Chicago, IL

#89 Feb 25, 2012
Everyone should get the facts correct before they spout off a bunch of garbage on here. Yes, he was convicted. However, myself and a specialized group(far removed from the area and case) have read every bit of transcripts and have spoken to many who attended the trial. Our conclusion has been there is a good possibility this guy did not do the crime. What is sad is that the real killer we think is out there. We have a few ideas who it is but from info we have uncovered, it is not Doug Hodgkin. If anyone is serious and has questions, feel free to e-mail this address...[email protected] .com
One thing I can assure you is this guy is not a threat to anyone.
festus an matt dillon

Winchester, KY

#90 Feb 25, 2012
lets hang that mfer off that army guy behind the court house yaii keep the weman an kids home yall round him up an ill bring the rope see ya bout an hour
WJR

United States

#91 Feb 25, 2012
Oxfordmiss wrote:
Everyone should get the facts correct before they spout off a bunch of garbage on here. Yes, he was convicted. However, myself and a specialized group(far removed from the area and case) have read every bit of transcripts and have spoken to many who attended the trial. Our conclusion has been there is a good possibility this guy did not do the crime. What is sad is that the real killer we think is out there. We have a few ideas who it is but from info we have uncovered, it is not Doug Hodgkin. If anyone is serious and has questions, feel free to e-mail this address...[email protected] .com
One thing I can assure you is this guy is not a threat to anyone.
YOU alone should ask Doug if he is guilty . DO YOU think that you can do that with all the intelligence that YOU apparently think you have ?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#92 Feb 25, 2012
Oxfordmiss wrote:
Everyone should get the facts correct before they spout off a bunch of garbage on here. Yes, he was convicted. However, myself and a specialized group(far removed from the area and case) have read every bit of transcripts and have spoken to many who attended the trial. Our conclusion has been there is a good possibility this guy did not do the crime. What is sad is that the real killer we think is out there. We have a few ideas who it is but from info we have uncovered, it is not Doug Hodgkin. If anyone is serious and has questions, feel free to e-mail this address...[email protected] .com
One thing I can assure you is this guy is not a threat to anyone.
Do you understand that this man has admitted guilt and asked forgiveness since his release? I have noticed you keep ignoring the most pertinent facts that have come from his hometown and peers. So, what is your agenda really? You are up to no good bringing this up here in Winchester. Hodgkin has done his time, he is free. You bringing this to the forefront of everyones mind in his hometown is reckless. The guy cannot go in public, without stares and maybe even comments. Many beleive his debt is not yet paid due to his release. What your far removed group is doing is reminding people to fear a convicted murderer that has done his time. Why insight fear in people by rehashing this in the guise of proving him innocent when even he has said he is guilty? You need to stop. Since all you care about is what happened in Mississippi, post your garbage there.
WJR

United States

#93 Feb 25, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand that this man has admitted guilt and asked forgiveness since his release? I have noticed you keep ignoring the most pertinent facts that have come from his hometown and peers. So, what is your agenda really? You are up to no good bringing this up here in Winchester. Hodgkin has done his time, he is free. You bringing this to the forefront of everyones mind in his hometown is reckless. The guy cannot go in public, without stares and maybe even comments. Many beleive his debt is not yet paid due to his release. What your far removed group is doing is reminding people to fear a convicted murderer that has done his time. Why insight fear in people by rehashing this in the guise of proving him innocent when even he has said he is guilty? You need to stop. Since all you care about is what happened in Mississippi, post your garbage there.
I think Oxfordmiss is in love with the sick bastard for real. She does not accept nothing that anyone says and everyone with a brain knows about Douglas admitting that he killed the young lady.
Oxfordmiss

Chicago, IL

#94 Feb 25, 2012
Fearless and WJR know nothing about the case. Basically they are individuals with little to no education. They make assumptions without looking at the facts. If anyone on here is serious about facts I invite you to shoot us a e-mail.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#95 Feb 25, 2012
Didn't you just make an assumption about me? Once again you are wrong.
Oxfordmiss

Chicago, IL

#96 Feb 25, 2012
Fearless, I am correct as if you knew anything of the case, you would e-amil me. I would test you on basics of the case few know...If you could answer the question, I would take you seriously..
WJR

United States

#97 Feb 25, 2012
Oxfordmiss wrote:
Fearless and WJR know nothing about the case. Basically they are individuals with little to no education. They make assumptions without looking at the facts. If anyone on here is serious about facts I invite you to shoot us a e-mail.
Fearless and I are two separate people. She is a female with many credits in the law field .
I am a male that is 76 yrs old and according to you a short time ago as being uneducated.
Bitch you got life fkd up badly about many things concerning Hodgkins. HE ADMITTED THAT HE WAS GUILTY TO THE JUSTICE DEPT. AND ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS OF HIS CRIME AND SIN. He said these things out of his own mouth without a gun pointed at his head. He was not made to say that he was indeed guilty as hell. YOU ARE AFTER SOMETHING ELSE AND I'M SURE THAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE UNLAWFUL. I think you might be making all this untrue shit up at the same time while you are sitting on the side of the bed naked with Douglas you sick twist. After 25 yrs you best bring 1000 times more data to the table than that lovesweatdrip you got going on on here now. No one in Winchester is going to buy your story. Not even the Hodgkin family. The family that you have not contacted. Nor Douglas

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#99 Feb 25, 2012
Are you Sara Maureen Billings?
WJR

United States

#100 Feb 25, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
Are you Sara Maureen Billings?
YES SHE IS. I asked her the same question a few weeks ago and she ignored it. Her email address tells it all and she calls me uneducated. I asked her that same question on the thread that got deleted. It can still be pulled up to proof check that I did ask her.
WJR

United States

#101 Feb 25, 2012
Bed time now. The new meds can't be mixed with typing about matters of importance. I haven't been on here but maybe a dozen times in the past two weeks. Hospitals suck and taking new meds require extra time before actually operating anything. I'm functioning fairly well now but I'm a smelly head after I take the new stuff. The old meds are history. My choice. Tomorrow is another day so take care and don't forget your prayers.
WJR

United States

#102 Feb 26, 2012
WJR wrote:
Bed time now. The new meds can't be mixed with typing about matters of importance. I haven't been on here but maybe a dozen times in the past two weeks. Hospitals suck and taking new meds require extra time before actually operating anything. I'm functioning fairly well now but I'm a smelly head after I take the new stuff. The old meds are history. My choice. Tomorrow is another day so take care and don't forget your prayers.
Typo : not smelly head. Silly head. I'm glad I stopped last night before the meds really kicked in.
WJR

United States

#103 Feb 26, 2012
-Fearless- wrote:
Are you Sara Maureen Billings?
You know as well as I know that Douglas Hodgkins address is listed on the pervert registry.
Oxfordmiss nor anyone has contacted Douglas about the statements that Oxfordmiss so persistently expresses.
There's no law forbidding her from writing a letter to Douglas and dropping it in the mail.
I wrote letters as a child to many different people. Why can't this adult Oxfordmiss do the same thing as a child knew to do?
Do you think she is playing with a full deck or just an empty card box?
WJR

United States

#104 Feb 26, 2012
Oxfordmiss wrote:
Fearless and WJR know nothing about the case. Basically they are individuals with little to no education. They make assumptions without looking at the facts. If anyone on here is serious about facts I invite you to shoot us a e-mail.
Did you just asked to be shot? Oh I'm sorry I see where you said shoot us a email now. My uneducated assumption gets the best of me all the time. So who exactly are ( us ) as you stated here and several other times as well? I did ask exactly who you and ( us ) are so please don't screw around with an answer like you give to even easier questions than I have asked you here.
WJR

United States

#105 Feb 26, 2012
Oxfordmiss wrote:
Fearless and WJR know nothing about the case. Basically they are individuals with little to no education. They make assumptions without looking at the facts. If anyone on here is serious about facts I invite you to shoot us a e-mail.
Have you ever ever ever talked to Douglas? I HAVE. On several occasions throughout the years that I've known the Goff family.
I wish you would write Douglas a letter. He will reply back to you and you will shit in your pants when you recall some of the sayings that he will indeed express to you as you have already read on this forum three weeks ago. Come on now, everyone loves a pen pal. Pen pal in writing now not pen pal as in prison pen pals. A little humor there so get bent.
Tablet, pen, envelope, stamp and a few paragraphs from you and we will see your response when Douglas responds back to you.
justsoyouknow

Richmond, KY

#106 Feb 26, 2012
Give it a rest, his family has gone through so much. Let it go, he has paid his time and the family has probably gone through restless nights of him being in prison..worrying...please let tis rest,what if it was your family.
hmmm

United States

#107 Feb 26, 2012
maybe it is his family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gala honors corporate diversity in Tupelo Mar 27 Ego Trip 2
News Gala to honor statewide corporate diversity Mar 10 Entitled 11
News Travels keep members of Congress out of state Mar 3 Rod Knox 12
News Tupelo man rebuilt his life after opioid abuse Dec '16 Newsless 4
News Tupelo man rebuilt his life after opioid abuse Dec '16 Top or Bottom 6
News Accent Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Now Off... Nov '16 Dennis Rod Man 2
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Oct '16 National Review 194
More from around the web