Important Differences in Mode of Death Between Men and Women With...

Nov 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Circulation

Important Differences in Mode of Death Between Men and Women With Heart Failure Who Would Qualify for a Primary Prevention Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator From the Division of Cardiology, University of Washington, Seattle ; Hull York Medical School, University of Hull, Kingston-Upon-Hull, United Kingdom ; University of Minnesota/Veterans ... (more)

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I would like to show Slew his beating heart.
nuff said

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Slew has no heart, or is that brain.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Next time you're in Seattle, I'll show you how real men act, rather than "talk".... As for your "talk", you missed the chance to walk it, which means you can't. Poor crass-chicken-heart....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Next time you're in Seattle, I'll show you how real men act, rather than "talk".... As for your "talk", you missed the chance to walk it, which means you can't. Poor crass-chicken-heart....
Seattle is your gay dream, basement dweller.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

“Proud Russkie”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

duh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••