Important Differences in Mode of Deat...

Important Differences in Mode of Death Between Men and Women With...

There are 6 comments on the Circulation story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Important Differences in Mode of Death Between Men and Women With.... In it, Circulation reports that:

Important Differences in Mode of Death Between Men and Women With Heart Failure Who Would Qualify for a Primary Prevention Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator From the Division of Cardiology, University of Washington, Seattle ; Hull York Medical School, University of Hull, Kingston-Upon-Hull, United Kingdom ; University of Minnesota/Veterans ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Circulation.

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I would like to show Slew his beating heart.
nuff said

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Slew has no heart, or is that brain.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Next time you're in Seattle, I'll show you how real men act, rather than "talk".... As for your "talk", you missed the chance to walk it, which means you can't. Poor crass-chicken-heart....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Next time you're in Seattle, I'll show you how real men act, rather than "talk".... As for your "talk", you missed the chance to walk it, which means you can't. Poor crass-chicken-heart....
Seattle is your gay dream, basement dweller.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Nov 13, 2012

“Proud Russkie”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2012
duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To close Twin Cities achievement gap: better tr... 8 hr Goose 4
News UMN student union to remain closed after bag found Aug 13 Tellitlikeitis 4
News It's warming faster in cities - but there are c... Jul '15 Schooled 3
News Why a Western diet could be bad for you Jul '15 Toronto PLUMBING 1
News When it comes to Africans in Minnesota, the num... Jul '15 This IS GOOD 1
News Andrea Jenkins archives LGBTQ stories for the ages Jun '15 Wondering 2
News Stanley Meltzoff gamefish exhibition of 25 work... Jun '15 angler nation 1
More from around the web