Important Differences in Mode of Deat...

Important Differences in Mode of Death Between Men and Women With...

There are 6 comments on the Circulation story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Important Differences in Mode of Death Between Men and Women With.... In it, Circulation reports that:

Important Differences in Mode of Death Between Men and Women With Heart Failure Who Would Qualify for a Primary Prevention Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator From the Division of Cardiology, University of Washington, Seattle ; Hull York Medical School, University of Hull, Kingston-Upon-Hull, United Kingdom ; University of Minnesota/Veterans ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Circulation.

CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I would like to show Slew his beating heart.
nuff said

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Slew has no heart, or is that brain.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Next time you're in Seattle, I'll show you how real men act, rather than "talk".... As for your "talk", you missed the chance to walk it, which means you can't. Poor crass-chicken-heart....
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Next time you're in Seattle, I'll show you how real men act, rather than "talk".... As for your "talk", you missed the chance to walk it, which means you can't. Poor crass-chicken-heart....
Seattle is your gay dream, basement dweller.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#5 Nov 13, 2012

“Proud Russkie”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2012
duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Experts say 'diversity,' 'inclusion' mean nothi... Mar 4 Eyeball 2
News Jonathan Pitre to have Christmas in Minnesota a... Dec '16 Ron 1
News Keith Ellison's black nationalist past haunts b... Dec '16 Frogface Kate 34
News The favorite for chair of the DNC is responding... Dec '16 MO_EATS_DUNGS 10
News President-elect Trump on former rival Hillary C... Nov '16 PARDONIng is COLL... 17
News Novel gene resists toxic wheat disease that cos... Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News FHU Bible professor to debate renowned atheist Oct '16 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 11
More from around the web