University of Minnesota medical school strategic plan sought

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities story from Dec 17, 2012, titled University of Minnesota medical school strategic plan sought. In it, TwinCities reports that:

The University of Minnesota's Academic Health Center needs a clearer vision of its future to shake off a "malaise" that has plagued it, said an outside review committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Sally

Stony Brook, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2013
We have Eric Kahler to thank for Dr. Kenneth Kaushansky? Those of us who have been around long enough remember the great Marvin Kushner and the charismatic Jordan Cohen. This Kaushansky is the third in a line of problematic deans who caused the near destruction of a perfectly good medical school. Next time, I hope soon, please, search group, find a compassionate person to lead our medical school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Twin Cities 'My Brother's Keeper' focuses on yo... 23 min Tellitlikeitis 13
News Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of F... May 13 Jean Sudbury 1
News U of M seeks Green Line improvements May 9 cowboy chris 3
News Doctors Get New Tool to Measure Belly Fat (Jan '12) May 5 Trimtuf 2
News Buckley helping lead international schizophreni... Apr 27 HumanSpirit 1
News Teledermatology implications for incidental ski... Apr '15 Klara Inc 1
News Tentative agreement reached at eight Twin Citie... Mar '15 Billionaire Dayton 3
More from around the web