That's what Christmas is all about

That's what Christmas is all about

There are 1 comment on the Pharyngula story from Dec 22, 2010, titled That's what Christmas is all about. In it, Pharyngula reports that:

Now on ScienceBlogs: Vintage War Dept. photos, or Frankenstein's lab? Profile PZ Myers is a biologist and associate professor at the University of Minnesota, Morris .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pharyngula.

PenguinLuver0889

Morris, MN

#1 Dec 24, 2010
srry I havent posted for a while but I dont want to affent people that arnt religious in any way but christmas is all about giving friendship and the birth of god,our savour.he was born around christmas studies show and,when you hear about the star that shined bright it was accshelly pluto i think.Well if you want to find out more go to church with a friend or close relitive and ask the pastor to tell you about it.You never know what just might happen:] srry about my bad spelling:]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Minnesota Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U of M to offer gender-neutral student housing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joey 1
News Students and faculty unite against voter restri... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Consistent 20
News Prairie Fest wisdom abounds (Sep '12) Sep '12 SpaceBlues 1
News Bachmann suggests intelligent design is a 'scie... (Dec '11) Jan '12 tha Professor 50
News Pharyngula (Nov '11) Nov '11 Amused 5
News Myth-bustin' bad arguments about atheists [Phar... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hedonist 3
News Botanical Wednesday: I see it as giving the fin... (Apr '11) Apr '11 true beliver in god 1
More from around the web