Estefans open Miami home to Obama for...

Estefans open Miami home to Obama for Democratic...

There are 1 comment on the Fox 8 - WJW story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Estefans open Miami home to Obama for Democratic.... In it, Fox 8 - WJW reports that:

In the realm of Cuban musicians and entertainers, Gloria Estefan has been revered as the community's first daughter, the child of exiles whose songs of love and country are a staple in any music collection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 - WJW.

kevin m

Poughkeepsie, NY

#1 Apr 15, 2010
Well, I guess I won't be supporting Gloria any more...Shame, too because I used to think of her as an example of someone who escaped totalitarianism and became a symbol of success given a chance at freedom. Ya know, the whole American Dream thing? The one that Obama and all his ilk are trying so hard to destroy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... Jun 27 Lawrence Wolf 399
News Tell me your college major; I might know whethe... Jun '16 kelly 1
News El Nino, La Nina patterns may be keys to predic... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Cruz calls Trump a 'coward' after tweet about h... Mar '16 Jim 1
News California readies for make-or-break Republican... Mar '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Study shows inferior outcomes for African-Ameri... Feb '16 Enough Said 17
News Erectile dysfunction: A problem with a solution (Mar '13) Jan '16 Magnus 18
More from around the web