Romney Gives Shout Out to Tax-Evading...

Romney Gives Shout Out to Tax-Evading Pals

There are 2 comments on the Miami New Times story from Sep 22, 2012, titled Romney Gives Shout Out to Tax-Evading Pals. In it, Miami New Times reports that:

For a guy who doesn't believe in restoring felons' voting rights, Mitt Romney sure likes to associate with accused criminals when he comes to Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Miami New Times.

Johnny

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Way to go
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
I was shocked at Mr. Obama at a fund-raising with Jay-Z while Americans were killed and U.S. Ambassador, Chris Stevens was murdered and draged through the streets. The poor man was tortured before he was killed.
Pray for his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the Candidate: Marco Rubio Apr '15 miller 130
News College stress drives depression (Apr '13) Apr '15 Obbsessedwithwater 8
News Discovering age-specific brain changes in autism Mar '15 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Toledo student among those on Cuba class trip Feb '15 Draughon 1
News Study: HPV vaccines do not lead teen girls to r... Feb '15 MMR CAUSES AUTISM 1
News UW presidential hopeful Cauce on commercializat... Feb '15 Doc Proper 3
News Spring Hill resident earns 2 bachelor degrees a... (May '14) Dec '14 twiddledee 3
More from around the web