Bay of Pigs marked men who helped mak...

Bay of Pigs marked men who helped make Miami, US

There are 95 comments on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from Apr 14, 2011, titled Bay of Pigs marked men who helped make Miami, US. In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

In the weeks before U.S.-backed exiles invaded Cuba at the Bay of Pigs, Felix Rodriguez was spirited into the island to work with underground forces against Fidel Castro's fledgling revolutionary government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
losindiosyprieto sapestan

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Apr 14, 2011
That's what I'm talking about. Then you have these idiots posting in these forums talking BS saying that Cubans didn't fight to over throw Castro, what about over throwing Chavez from Venezuela. I have yet to see and hear Venezuelans packing their back backs to over throw their loving dictator.
CastroCheCommieN azis

Chester, NJ

#2 Apr 14, 2011
losindiosyprietosapestan wrote:
That's what I'm talking about. Then you have these idiots posting in these forums talking BS saying that Cubans didn't fight to over throw Castro, what about over throwing Chavez from Venezuela. I have yet to see and hear Venezuelans packing their back backs to over throw their loving dictator.
Exactly!
losindiosyprieto sapestan

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Apr 14, 2011
CastroCheCommieNazis wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
It's what i say they left Venezuela with out a fight shows to prove they're more chicken shit then what they thought out to be. Vale chamo nosotros somos unos cobardes que viva Chavez.

“Let's make Miami even better!”

Since: Jun 10

Miami

#4 Apr 14, 2011
Good thread!
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#5 Apr 14, 2011
The Bay of pigs men had balls but how long ago was that?

How many men were involved? Not many at all compared to how many Cubans were in Miami.

The VAST MAJORITY of the "Cuba libre" calle ocho all talk bunch that so many call gusanos are not Bay of pigs men.

Funny talking to you calle ocho bunch you would think most of calle ocho were involved but they were NOT.
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#6 Apr 14, 2011
"Peter Kornbluh, director of the National Archives' Cuba project and author of "Bay of Pigs Declassified," wrote that a nucleus of a hard-core Cuban-Americans were central figures in such scandals as Watergate and the Iran-Contra affair. Several of President Richard Nixon's so-called plumbers were veterans of the invasion, including some involved in the Watergate burglary that led to Nixon's resignation."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#7 Apr 14, 2011
losindiosyprietosapestan wrote:
That's what I'm talking about. Then you have these idiots posting in these forums talking BS saying that Cubans didn't fight to over throw Castro, what about over throwing Chavez from Venezuela. I have yet to see and hear Venezuelans packing their back backs to over throw their loving dictator.
"I have yet to see and hear Venezuelans packing their back backs to over throw their loving dictator"

And I don't see you nor any of the other gitanos young or old doing sh%t other than calle ocho "cuba libre" redundant shows.

The CIA is not going to help the Venezuelans attempt to remove Chavez these are different times and even the training of such a force would be impossible to hide .

We are gusanos . Lets be honest about it and not try to have so many take credit for what a tiny group of real men tried to do.

You can drive for days in Miami and never see one of these men only hypocrites like you.
CastroCheAsesino CommiNazi

Chester, NJ

#8 Apr 14, 2011
El mojon cherokee hablabdo mierda como siempre..,..
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#9 Apr 14, 2011
CastroCheAsesinoCommiNazi wrote:
El mojon cherokee hablabdo mierda como siempre..,..
Hermano no es Cherokee es el bicho Jose . Yo voy a contratar un investigador para que lo encuentre.

El ultimo investigador me robo el dinero porque no eso nada.

Lo que si se es que el tiene el pelo negro vive en Doral y tiene un arete en su oreja derecha.

Sabe Dios que tipo de come mierda debe ser. Pero te juro que lo voy a coger. Como el gato matar la rata .
Indiansandnegros picks

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2011
WJDC wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have yet to see and hear Venezuelans packing their back backs to over throw their loving dictator"
And I don't see you nor any of the other gitanos young or old doing sh%t other than calle ocho "cuba libre" redundant shows.
The CIA is not going to help the Venezuelans attempt to remove Chavez these are different times and even the training of such a force would be impossible to hide .
We are gusanos . Lets be honest about it and not try to have so many take credit for what a tiny group of real men tried to do.
You can drive for days in Miami and never see one of these men only hypocrites like you.
We already did you MFing half breed and we settled in the U.S. now it's time for you MF'S to host the show and demonstrate that you scum bags have the will and the cojones to fight Ha ha ha ha, no I meant shoot a round, yea right!, Ha!!! show th world that you scums, AT LEAST!!! show some will and pride in over throwing your beloved Chavez, again YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!! Look like 30 years from now South Florida and gods knows where [email protected]#ing else are you scums going to be populated with out having one single Venezuelan dead. I don't think it will ever happen, you clowns are the most pendejos i've ever seen and unfortunately deal with on a constant bases, I know you [email protected]#ks very well, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Son unos gran maricas.
Chi chi

Hollywood, FL

#11 Apr 14, 2011
Indiansandnegrospicks wrote:
<quoted text>We already did you MFing half breed and we settled in the U.S. now it's time for you MF'S to host the show and demonstrate that you scum bags have the will and the cojones to fight Ha ha ha ha, no I meant shoot a round, yea right!, Ha!!! show th world that you scums, AT LEAST!!! show some will and pride in over throwing your beloved Chavez, again YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!! Look like 30 years from now South Florida and gods knows where [email protected]#ing else are you scums going to be populated with out having one single Venezuelan dead. I don't think it will ever happen, you clowns are the most pendejos i've ever seen and unfortunately deal with on a constant bases, I know you [email protected]#ks very well, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Son unos gran maricas.
Te gusta this new link?

"Third World Miami"
" Recent headlines document not only street level crime, but Miami’s political corruption is also well documented. From horse mutilations in South Miami to law enforcement corruption where a Miami cop who stole a car crash victim's ATM card and used it to take cash from his account, to alleged Mayoral corruption led by a Cuban-American administration."

"Many Miami-Dade County residents have fled, moving further north to Broward county; to Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and Palm Beach county to escape the third world atmosphere and degraded neighborhoods. Whatever the future holds for South Florida largely depends on the decisions made today. But what is assured, South Florida will never be restored to pre-immigrant condition."

http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/component/co...
Chi chi

Hollywood, FL

#12 Apr 14, 2011
Indiansandnegrospicks wrote:
<quoted text>We already did you MFing half breed and we settled in the U.S. now it's time for you MF'S to host the show and demonstrate that you scum bags have the will and the cojones to fight Ha ha ha ha, no I meant shoot a round, yea right!, Ha!!! show th world that you scums, AT LEAST!!! show some will and pride in over throwing your beloved Chavez, again YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!! Look like 30 years from now South Florida and gods knows where [email protected]#ing else are you scums going to be populated with out having one single Venezuelan dead. I don't think it will ever happen, you clowns are the most pendejos i've ever seen and unfortunately deal with on a constant bases, I know you [email protected]#ks very well, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Son unos gran maricas.
"We already did you MFing half breed and we settled in the U.S."

Yes I can see that.

"Today, the direct and indirect cost of Cuban immigration has bogged down the already depressed economy of South Florida. With approximately 50,000 new immigrants moving to South Florida every year, the economic toll will force Florida and Washington lawmakers to divert billions of dollars in public funds to provide for the basic needs of poor refugees escaping the poverty and bankrupt economy of Cuba."

http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/component/co...
Indiansandnegros picks

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2011
Chi chi wrote:
<quoted text>
"We already did you MFing half breed and we settled in the U.S."
Yes I can see that.
"Today, the direct and indirect cost of Cuban immigration has bogged down the already depressed economy of South Florida. With approximately 50,000 new immigrants moving to South Florida every year, the economic toll will force Florida and Washington lawmakers to divert billions of dollars in public funds to provide for the basic needs of poor refugees escaping the poverty and bankrupt economy of Cuba."
http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/component/co...
Very true that's what I have been saying for over 30 years the U.S has way to many immigrants coming in on a daily basis but see the majority are Latin Americans like yourself who are worthless non productive parasites like yourself who affect my(The ECONOMY!!!!).
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#16 Apr 15, 2011
I WANT TO DO A CUBAN MAN OR WOMAN IN MY STAND TODAY. I AM NOT GAY...JUST CURIOUS,

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#17 Apr 15, 2011
losindiosyprietosapestan wrote:
<quoted text>It's what i say they left Venezuela with out a fight shows to prove they're more chicken shit then what they thought out to be. Vale chamo nosotros somos unos cobardes que viva Chavez.
So it is, LOL!
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#18 Apr 15, 2011
WJDC wrote:
The Bay of pigs men had balls but how long ago was that?
How many men were involved? Not many at all compared to how many Cubans were in Miami.
The VAST MAJORITY of the "Cuba libre" calle ocho all talk bunch that so many call gusanos are not Bay of pigs men.
Funny talking to you calle ocho bunch you would think most of calle ocho were involved but they were NOT.
You are so right, the Calle Ocho bunch who walk behind Illeana-Ross-Adana-Anna's fat ass are a bunch of Eunuch's!

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#19 Apr 15, 2011
Chi chi

Hollywood, FL

#20 Apr 15, 2011
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right, the Calle Ocho bunch who walk behind Illeana-Ross-Adana-Anna's fat ass are a bunch of Eunuch's!
I like you. I don't care if your a Rep ,Dem ,etc but you have "eyes wide open".
Chi chi

Hollywood, FL

#21 Apr 15, 2011
Indiansandnegrospicks wrote:
<quoted text>Very true that's what I have been saying for over 30 years the U.S has way to many immigrants coming in on a daily basis but see the majority are Latin Americans like yourself who are worthless non productive parasites like yourself who affect my(The ECONOMY!!!!).
My USA economy has been affected horribly due to-

"Feds: Cuban exiles made millions in false Medicare claims, then left
"

http://www.tampabay.com/news/world/article980...

" Miami-Dade has been a hotspot of mortgage fraud, Medicare fraud, money-laundering, and Ponzi schemes"

http://fraudsharks.com/index.php... -

And it is the Cubans who are running the show.
Chi chi

Hollywood, FL

#22 Apr 15, 2011
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right, the Calle Ocho bunch who walk behind Illeana-Ross-Adana-Anna's fat ass are a bunch of Eunuch's!
My grandfather has 1 friend who was in Bay of pigs. He is an honorable man to be respected and no loud mouth full of BS hypocrite.

Yet only 1 Bay of Pigs friend and countless "give me liberty or give me Miami" calle ocho friends.
I am perplexed why that man would even interact with them .

"“The real cowards were the people who ran from the good fight with Fidel Castro. The real Cuban patriots...either died fighting Castro or still are in Cuba fighting for freedom,” and he said,“The motto during our American Revolution was,‘Give me liberty or give me death.’ To too many Cubans,” he added,“the motto was ‘Give me liberty or give me Miami.’”"

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBTQ center focuses on reassignment surgeries ... (Apr '17) Jul '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News ACLU launches nationwide training on protest, r... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Rev Don Wildmoan 1
News South Florida doctors ready to begin stem cell ... (Mar '09) Sep '16 Carmen 2
News ADHD in the classroom: A struggle for student, ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 sam head 2
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... (May '16) Jun '16 Lawrence Wolf 399
News El Nino, La Nina patterns may be keys to predic... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Cruz calls Trump a 'coward' after tweet about h... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Jim 1
More from around the web