Page applies for appeals court

Oct 11, 2011 Full story: Jacksonsun.com 23

Madison County Circuit Court Judge Roger Page and a Huntingdon attorney are two of the eight West Tennessee candidates who have applied to fill the judicial vacancy on the Court of Criminal Appeals after the death of Judge J.C. McLin.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heres your chance

Jackson, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Well here's everyone chance. We complain and complain and complain about un ethical Judges. If Roger Page has acted unethically and/or illegally against you, I hope to see your face at this hearing at the Supreme Court building October 24th. I know I will be there. In my experiance Roger Page has acted criminally and against the Code of Judicial Conduct and I hope others that have proof or experiance of such will show up and testify of their dealings. US and ONLY US can keep our courthouses safe and personally Roger Page deciding my eternal faith is FAR from safe.
good luck

Jackson, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Normal Jackson procedure, no one is gonna speak out against him for fear of retaliation. GOOD LUCK
Hawkeye

Paris, TN

#3 Oct 13, 2011
That's BS. What is your proof that an honorable man such as Roger Page has committed an unethical act? People like you spread rumors because a person is successful and you're not. You're too lazy to put down your twinkies and get to work trying to succeed. I personally know the Page family and they are honorable and reliable citizens. State your proof. I'll bet you have nothing and are just spreading your garbage because he decided against you. State your facts!
guest

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2011
This isn't the vet from W Tn is it?
good luck

Jackson, TN

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Hawkeye wrote:
That's BS. What is your proof that an honorable man such as Roger Page has committed an unethical act? People like you spread rumors because a person is successful and you're not. You're too lazy to put down your twinkies and get to work trying to succeed. I personally know the Page family and they are honorable and reliable citizens. State your proof. I'll bet you have nothing and are just spreading your garbage because he decided against you. State your facts!
Id like to hear what others have to say about Page, I wasnt who started this thread, but my best friend worked for him for years and when she gave another man the ballet to run against Don Allen, Page fired her and screamed at her for giving the other man the ballet to run against Allen, which isnt illegal or criminal, but very very wrong...and Ive heard alot about his dealings behind closed doors. Also, havent you heard about that custody case he ruled over a couple years ago? Where some girl had sued a judge and then Page heard over the custody case or something? Ive heard that he terminated her parental rights and didnt give a reason for it. I heard he gave her ex who was just let out of jail and rehab for drugs, full custody of her 1 yr old little daughter or something....shes got a blog I read, and Supposedly from what I have heard she has been fighting him for some time. I dont knwo her personally, but I dont think some little girl would be fighting as hard as Ive heard she is or was, for no reason. Throughout the past 10 or so years, Ive heard some pretty crappy stuff about him and if his business is straight then he has no worries....right?
good luck

Jackson, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2011
guest wrote:
This isn't the vet from W Tn is it?
what do you mean? vet? like pet doctor?
mee

Jackson, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2011
Hawkeye wrote:
That's BS. What is your proof that an honorable man such as Roger Page has committed an unethical act? People like you spread rumors because a person is successful and you're not. You're too lazy to put down your twinkies and get to work trying to succeed. I personally know the Page family and they are honorable and reliable citizens. State your proof. I'll bet you have nothing and are just spreading your garbage because he decided against you. State your facts!
You think hes so honorable then you show up October 24th and tell the committee,, I will be there testifying AGAINST him....see you there??
Proof

Washington, DC

#8 Oct 17, 2011
I'd like to hear proof...where is this girls blog? I've heard of her but none of it is making sense yet.
good luck

Jackson, TN

#9 Oct 19, 2011
my proof is my from my friend who worked for him. Im sure you wont see her on here, because she was fired by Page from giving someone else the ballet to run against Don Allen. I dont know how to put a link up here on that other womans blog....................... I know Im goonna go to the hearing monday so I can get a fully understanding of what has happened there, election time is coming soon.
seriously

Jackson, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2011
dont know how to put up a link?

then get any 8 yr old to do it for ya....

you have no credibility until you post that link.

or, type it out in your next post.

either way, put up or shut up.

anyone can write what you're writing, and about anyone, at that.

well, you've made the accusation,.......

where's the proof?????
good luck

Jackson, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2011
First off, get an 8 year old to teach you about prepositional phrases.

Secondly, I did tell you my proof idiot. THE ONLY issue I know of first hand is what I have already told you. My good friend and neighbor worked for Page for mnay years, until he fired her for giving another man the ballat to run against Don Allen....what kinda proof do you want?? You wanna meet with her, yall wanna discuss it? Email me and we can set it up, how about that?

As for the woman that wrote the blog Ive read, which has nothing to do with me. I dont even know her, I have heard she is a good girl and has gotten a real raw deal by the Judges in this town because she sued one of them. That has nothing to do with me, and how can I prove anything to do with her story? You must only be coping an attitude with me because I cant produce to you a link to her blog, which in no way proves or disproves what I say about him firing my friend.

Lastly, you need to let an 8 year old read comments that you reply to, to make sure you fully understand what is being said before you try to get all smart. Also, Im sure you can find her blog if you look, Ive found it when I google the name Karen and corrupt judges and jackson tn. I found a blogger account about halfway down the page and if you cant find her blog from her profile then you may also want to seek the assistance of an 8 year old.

I hope you have an amazing wonderful night.
seriously

Jackson, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2011
good luck wrote:
First off, get an 8 year old to teach you about prepositional phrases.
Secondly, I did tell you my proof idiot. THE ONLY issue I know of first hand is what I have already told you. My good friend and neighbor worked for Page for mnay years, until he fired her for giving another man the ballat to run against Don Allen....what kinda proof do you want?? You wanna meet with her, yall wanna discuss it? Email me and we can set it up, how about that?
As for the woman that wrote the blog Ive read, which has nothing to do with me. I dont even know her, I have heard she is a good girl and has gotten a real raw deal by the Judges in this town because she sued one of them. That has nothing to do with me, and how can I prove anything to do with her story? You must only be coping an attitude with me because I cant produce to you a link to her blog, which in no way proves or disproves what I say about him firing my friend.
Lastly, you need to let an 8 year old read comments that you reply to, to make sure you fully understand what is being said before you try to get all smart. Also, Im sure you can find her blog if you look, Ive found it when I google the name Karen and corrupt judges and jackson tn. I found a blogger account about halfway down the page and if you cant find her blog from her profile then you may also want to seek the assistance of an 8 year old.
I hope you have an amazing wonderful night.
Wow, what a bizarre personal attack.

Where do I begin?

First, there were no grammatical errors in my post. I'm afraid I have no idea what your 'prepositional phrases' comment meant. I also will inform you, however, that your post has over a dozen misspellings and grammatical errors. I would never have mentioned it, but hey, you opened this can of worms.

Second, I never intended to challenge you on your evidence about your friend. If you assumed that I did, well, perhaps the internet is not the easiest place to make (or understand) a point. Please allow me to clarify: I was only replying to your vague comment about a blog, which you claimed to not be able to link to. I don't believe that you are unable to link to it; rather, I think that you are spreading vague innuendo. BUT...if you would like to share the link, I will be happy to read it. I love learning new information. I do not love anonymous vague innuendo.

Third, why the vehement attack? I feel that I did nothing to deserve it.
No Chance

Marietta, GA

#13 Oct 19, 2011
The public is invited to attend and observe the proceedings, but this is not a public forum. So, if you go, do not expect an opportunity to express your personal views.
incorrect

Jackson, TN

#14 Oct 20, 2011
No Chance wrote:
The public is invited to attend and observe the proceedings, but this is not a public forum. So, if you go, do not expect an opportunity to express your personal views.
know what you are talkin about it before you say it as if it were fact.....The public is envited to speak of their approval or objections.
huh

Jackson, TN

#15 Oct 20, 2011
seriously wrote:
dont know how to put up a link?
then get any 8 yr old to do it for ya....
you have no credibility until you post that link.
or, type it out in your next post.
either way, put up or shut up.
anyone can write what you're writing, and about anyone, at that.
well, you've made the accusation,.......
where's the proof?????
No credibility if he or she doesnt post a link that has nothing to do with them??? I think they gave their proof when they told about their friend who was fired.
seriously

Jackson, TN

#16 Oct 20, 2011
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No credibility if he or she doesnt post a link that has nothing to do with them??? I think they gave their proof when they told about their friend who was fired.
WOW!

I must not be communicating very clearly on this thread. Or something.

I (and the other poster), only requested further information about the "girl's blog", since it was only referenced and no mention was made of how to locate it. The poster has since provided that information.
huh

Jackson, TN

#17 Oct 20, 2011
it appears after "good luck" gave your their proof about their friend, and mentioned another persons blog. you blasted on them and said they had no credibility since they couldnt produce a link?? You told them to put up or shut up?? which is mean because they DID put up their info. You also said "well, you've made the accusation,.......
where's the proof?????" AFTER they gave you the only proof they could.
No body missunderstood you. You arent communicating very clearly is correct.

In the end did you find the blog?? I just finished reading it and OMG
seriously

Jackson, TN

#18 Oct 20, 2011
huh wrote:
it appears after "good luck" gave your their proof about their friend, and mentioned another persons blog. you blasted on them and said they had no credibility since they couldnt produce a link?? You told them to put up or shut up?? which is mean because they DID put up their info. You also said "well, you've made the accusation,.......
where's the proof?????" AFTER they gave you the only proof they could.
No body missunderstood you. You arent communicating very clearly is correct.
In the end did you find the blog?? I just finished reading it and OMG
I typed "well, you've made the accusation...where's the proof?" in post #10. He/she provided that proof (the info on how to google to find the blog) in post #11. So you are mistaken.

Also, I do not feel that I 'blasted' on the poster, as I was the one being called an idiot, etc.

As for the blog, yes, I agree,'OMG' is just about the only reaction one could have. This girl has spent a ton of time on creating and updating it. I hope that it is all sorted out soon, in a fair manner.
antichristian

Jackson, TN

#19 Oct 20, 2011
that rant only applies to those that think there vote counts . till there is a mark on the ballot that says none of the above then and only then will your vote count . if absolutely no one voted there would still be an election . this is all prof your vote dont matter.
huh

Jackson, TN

#20 Oct 20, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I typed "well, you've made the accusation...where's the proof?" in post #10. He/she provided that proof (the info on how to google to find the blog) in post #11. So you are mistaken.
Also, I do not feel that I 'blasted' on the poster, as I was the one being called an idiot, etc.
As for the blog, yes, I agree,'OMG' is just about the only reaction one could have. This girl has spent a ton of time on creating and updating it. I hope that it is all sorted out soon, in a fair manner.
in post 9, before you told "good luck" to put up or shut up, they gave you the only the proof they had any affiliation with right? their neighbor or whatever.....then you did kinda blast them about making accusations when they only mentioned a blog of another person. they gave you all the proof they had personal knowledge of in post 9, then you got kinda hateful in the next post because they give you a link to a blog that they were not affililated with.

Either way all this back and forth is senseless..The issue at hand the topic of the post is about Roger Page applying for a criminal appellate position and the open hearings and testimonies that the public are invited to speak of their approvals or objections..WILL YOU BE THERE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Yorker Reveals America's Underground Ne... Nov 6 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Briefs: Meetings, fire, homicide indictments Oct '14 Kcaioentez 1
Sarah Appleton receives Amy Spain Scholarship (May '14) May '14 Sam 1
Jackson BPW holds success seminar at University... (Mar '14) Mar '14 figment 1
Some Russians rethink Alaska sale (Oct '09) Mar '14 150th in line 2 t... 88
Two Jackson State Community College students na... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Scholar 3
Your favorite boyband members reacting to Turn ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 equalityboy81 2

University of Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE