Sen. Finney column: Higher education ...

Sen. Finney column: Higher education is an investment in people

There are 1 comment on the The Jackson Sun story from Jul 26, 2012, titled Sen. Finney column: Higher education is an investment in people. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

Today, local leaders in business and education will join Gov. Bill Haslam in Jackson to talk about ways to reform higher education.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

Lets be there

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2012
My understanding is that protesters are to be at our Dyersburg Chic_fil-a on the 1st to demonstrate for their stance on gay rights.(hope I'm wrong on this) I commend Chic for standing for what is Biblically and morally right.I will support Chic and hope all Christians will make a stand to show their support. If they can protest we can peacefully show up for what is right.
We need to take our Country back and restore it the way it was .Tired of all these libbys telling us we can't have a decent country.Its ours too.
Please support Chic on the 1st.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upscaling Downtown May '16 emenius sleepus 17
News 2016 NFL Draft - Paxton Lynch Scouting Report Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Oxygenation system lowers oxygen demand for Koc... Jan '16 whothehellcares- 5
News Delavega to Lead Hooks Institute (Dec '15) Dec '15 Francois Pharts 3
News International Festival embraces cultural diversity (Oct '15) Oct '15 Johnny Reb 3
News Civil Rights Activist Who Marched With Martin L... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kuda 2
News NMSO grows accustomed to 'My Fair Lady' (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sting 1
More from around the web