Ed chief impressed with HCC

Sep 25, 2011 Full story: Connecticut Post 23

Dr. Robert Kennedy, Interim President of the Board of Regents of Higher Education for the State of Connecticut, photographed at Housatonic Community College, in Bridgeport, Conn.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smart One

Wallingford, CT

#1 Sep 25, 2011
The good Samuel graduated from HCC in 1981 majoring in Accounting and his friends and family members are very proud of him.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#2 Sep 26, 2011
Smart One wrote:
The good Samuel graduated from HCC in 1981 majoring in Accounting and his friends and family members are very proud of him.
Sam you have posted that over and over.I know your a Rocket Scientest.
IDAHO

Vancouver, WA

#3 Sep 26, 2011
MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Sam you have posted that over and over.I know your a Rocket Scientest.
I hope HCC has tightened up it's graduation requirements in the last 30 years......
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Sep 26, 2011
IDAHO wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope HCC has tightened up it's graduation requirements in the last 30 years......
Well there goes my Pepsi max all over the desk..LMAO
Travis

Bethel, CT

#5 Sep 26, 2011
http://wn.com/Pepsi_Max

A funny Pepsi Max commercial.
IDAHO

Vancouver, WA

#6 Sep 26, 2011
MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Well there goes my Pepsi max all over the desk..LMAO
Amazing how many interesting posts there can be on here before the "witching hour". Too bad the rest of the day is such a wasteland....

Yup Samuel that's an insult......
Travis

Bethel, CT

#7 Sep 26, 2011
#13 in the link : the "gay pepsi ad".

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 26, 2011
Yup Idaho, You are a BA$TARD and that is the truth. Shut up and go away.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2011
MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Sam you have posted that over and over.I know your a Rocket Scientest.
Hey Stupid,,, read my great interesting comments better. I am accountant. Shame on you for being so mean.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Sep 26, 2011
Try taking Grammar and English next time as anyone can use a calculator,
BPT

Bristol, CT

#11 Sep 26, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stupid,,, read my great interesting comments better. I am accountant. Shame on you for being so mean.
so how do you ACCOUNT for all the off subject, boring , redundant comments you make all day long?
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Sep 26, 2011
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>so how do you ACCOUNT for all the off subject, boring , redundant comments you make all day long?
LMAO good one!
BPT

Bristol, CT

#13 Sep 26, 2011
MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO good one!
hope you did'nt lose ANOTHER pepsi?.....could get expensive.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 26, 2011
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>so how do you ACCOUNT for all the off subject, boring , redundant comments you make all day long?
It was the chemtrails!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 26, 2011
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>so how do you ACCOUNT for all the off subject, boring , redundant comments you make all day long?
More stupid comments and insults from BPT. Shame on him. Go away, fool.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 26, 2011
MRS AVA wrote:
Try taking Grammar and English next time as anyone can use a calculator,
More insults from the BA$TARD from South Carolina.
Fred

Stratford, CT

#17 Sep 26, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
More stupid comments and insults from BPT. Shame on him. Go away, fool.
You are really quite the tool. Having the word "gentleman" in your name is a disservice to the term gentleman.
IDAHO

Vancouver, WA

#18 Sep 26, 2011
Accountant huh? How come you have to take your shoes off to count past ten?

Yup that's an insult Samuel.....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 26, 2011
#17 & #18 are more insults from the BA$TARDS from HELL. and HELL is where they be going when they die, which I hope to be very soon, so I can have Peace in my life.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#20 Sep 26, 2011
IDAHO wrote:
Accountant huh? How come you have to take your shoes off to count past ten?
Yup that's an insult Samuel.....
OMG you and BPT are on a roll today the laughs are great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Maine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Michelle Obama coming to Maine? Sep '14 Sunshine 2
Pray tackles impending blindness head-on Sep '14 Weatheringthetide 1
Deerfield's new police chief crossing state lines Aug '14 JLK 1
No, Millennials Aren't Obsessed With Hooking Up Jul '14 Thomas J Ruthefor... 1
Mount View graduate to serve as Chief Nurse of ... (Jul '13) May '14 Brian 3
Want a sustainable future for the University of... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Gail 2
Global warming? Public attitudes often at mercy... (Jan '14) Jan '14 SpaceBlues 1

University of Maine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE