ULM police charge driver with green residue on tongue with possession of marijuana

There are 3 comments on the Jul 9, 2009, News-Star story titled ULM police charge driver with green residue on tongue with possession of marijuana. In it, News-Star reports that:

University of Louisiana at Monroe Police today arrested Jacob Patterson Malone, 23, on simple possession of marijuana and driving a vehicle without a rear light being illuminated charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Star.

cody

West Monroe, LA

#1 Jul 14, 2009
weed is not that big of a deal, its far less intoxicating/harmful to body than alcohol. It is also not addicting like alcohol and can help many people with pain that usually take opium derived medicine which is addicting and harmful to the body. People need to rationally think about marijuana laws, and look at how harmless it is and how much it could help medical patients and people who want to intoxicate, but not be drunk (which can cause you to loose control of your body). Weed is a very safe alternative, and arresting the users of it does no protection of the user or other people, because these people are doing no harm to either, which is why law enforcement is there.
sam

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 16, 2011
Back in the 70's i attended the college when it was NLU.There was pot smoking going on then.I also remember the night a couple thousand students hung around the women's dorms to watch the streakers.Lo and behold i saw one of my friends streak.It wasn't a pretty sight,lol.
Tom from KFC

Brea, CA

#3 Oct 24, 2011
sam wrote:
Back in the 70's i attended the college when it was NLU.There was pot smoking going on then.I also remember the night a couple thousand students hung around the women's dorms to watch the streakers.Lo and behold i saw one of my friends streak.It wasn't a pretty sight,lol.
are u gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Louisiana at Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackson Parish native to film movie in Jonesboro (Apr '14) Jan '15 Watch 6
News GM still owes government (Nov '12) Jun '13 GoverMentNot4TheP... 2
News St. Augustine Record gets new publisher (May '13) May '13 poptop 2
News El Dorado Minister Named Harding University Vic... (Apr '13) Apr '13 roboblogger2 1
News Best of the South winners announced (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tina 1
News Kaplan (Dec '12) Dec '12 Say What 1
News Maddox takes over as IberiaBank president (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hmmm 1
More from around the web