Happy Birthday, Alan Haskvitz

Happy Birthday, Alan Haskvitz

There are 14 comments on the FindingDulcinea story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Happy Birthday, Alan Haskvitz. In it, FindingDulcinea reports that:

Alan Haskvitz is one of America's best teachers. Over the past 20 years he has taught almost every grade level and core subject.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FindingDulcinea.

Believe Me

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2008
I hope Alan receives a new horn for his birthday! He's been blowing his own for so long he must need new one. All grade levels .. please. He only teaches to the gifted, and the rest are left behind by his nasty attitude towards them. Another birthday just means he's closer to retirement.
Carrie

Beaverton, OR

#2 Sep 20, 2008
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Polly

Victorville, CA

#3 Sep 23, 2008
Yeah, he's a Jerk
Telly

Honolulu, HI

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Believe Me wrote:
I hope Alan receives a new horn for his birthday! He's been blowing his own for so long he must need new one. All grade levels .. please. He only teaches to the gifted, and the rest are left behind by his nasty attitude towards them. Another birthday just means he's closer to retirement.
Yeah blow it !!!
kevin

Irvine, CA

#5 Nov 4, 2008
alan is gifted, after taking his classes back in middle school i must say i did learn quite a few things for life. But ya he's kind of a jerk if you're slow....
Mike C

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Nov 5, 2008
kevin wrote:
alan is gifted, after taking his classes back in middle school i must say i did learn quite a few things for life. But ya he's kind of a jerk if you're slow....
Well we know what you were.........
Lee-Sun Young

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Nov 16, 2008
i dunno what ya'll are smokin'
but mr. haskvitz was so hilarious
all the dummys

West Covina, CA

#8 Nov 28, 2008
all the dummys who he left behind are jealous in this.
Kay

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2008
How old?
sue

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#10 Dec 6, 2008
You are sooo wrong. He teaches all types of classes. We had special ed and ESL in our class. We even made a face book page about him as he has helped us in high school tremendously. Did you see his student's test scores...tops in the State. Maybe that horn you are hearing is us hard workers passing you by.
Believe Me wrote:
Carole

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Dec 7, 2008
I have a question. My husband died 7 years ago and I am just starting to think about dating. So many things have changed. I know that women are now either trimming or totally shaving their pubic hair. I do not like that process. I have lots of hair and want to keep it. Are guys repulsed by that? I am 39.
NotGiven

Walnut, CA

#12 Feb 25, 2009
Augh
Haskvitz is aiight
i guess?
Happy Birthday...?
POS

West Point, NY

#13 Mar 2, 2009
I had haskavitz in 8th grade. He looked down upon me for being athletic, involved in activities other than after school academics, and I'm currently at the United States Military Academy achieving more than that old man could ever dream of. I learned nothing from him. I hope he understands he played no part in getting me to where I am today. He was by far, the worst teacher I've ever had.

POS

Since: Mar 09

West Point, NY

#14 Mar 2, 2009
Oh yeah and he did treat me like I was "slow".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of La Verne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What does Californiaa s 1994 immigration battle... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Wildchild 1
News Women outnumber men in law schools for first ti... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Papadums Hot IN L... 1
News Nelson, Boyer, Santoro on top in early Glendora... (Mar '15) Mar '15 more pickles 31
News Some Students Are Just Better Connected Than th... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Amy 1
News Private colleges boom as Calif universities falter (Oct '12) Oct '12 Here Is One 3
News Successful on and off the field (May '10) Jun '10 Rollies 2
News Colorado Springs city manager resigns (Mar '10) Mar '10 kowboyking 3
More from around the web