Powell County Fatal Traffic Accident

Powell County Fatal Traffic Accident

There are 2 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from May 17, 2012, titled Powell County Fatal Traffic Accident. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On May 6, 2012 at 1103 hours, Kentucky State Police, Post 8 Morehead received a call from Powell County Dispatch requesting assistance with a two vehicle injury accident at the intersection of KY213 and Jerrica Leigh Lane in Stanton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

peggy tipton waddell

Crawfordsville, IN

#1 Jun 1, 2012
i born in powell county, but haven,t been there to visit for awhile I wonder how much has changed. My mother was a halsey my father was the oldest child of Plese and lillian wireman tipton. I was always proud of my parents and where i can from. I doubt that threr are many people who remember My family left in stanton or powell county My dad was a very smart man my mother was a good homemaker. My dad also was a good man they reised my 2 brothers and 3 sister and my self to be good people and also taught us how to live good moral lives.
wondering

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jun 1, 2012
I am a Waddell also. I was wondering if you or your husband are on facebook?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN Asks Why Black Men Are Not Graduating from ... (Jun '10) 15 hr SadButTrue 416
News Man, 71, charged with sexual assault of strip c... (Jul '13) Apr 24 Jerry Curl 39
News Oldham County Board of Education selects new su... Apr '16 Lucy Jane Ann 1
News Danville man accused of boiling water assault (Oct '12) Apr '16 come on 17
News Is oral sex really sex? (Mar '11) Apr '16 Ben 245
News Budget cuts could shut down a Kentucky university Mar '16 Zioni 5
News Heroin treatment needed to save lives (Feb '15) Mar '16 Go Cubs 34
More from around the web