For 80 per cent young adults, oral se...

For 80 per cent young adults, oral sex is not sex, reveals new study

There are 35 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Oct 15, 2012, titled For 80 per cent young adults, oral sex is not sex, reveals new study. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

Most of the young adults in the US think that oral sex is not really sex, according to a 2007 survey of undergraduate college students http://www.mid-day.com/relationships/2012/oct/151012-For-80-per-cent-young-adults-oral-sex-is-not-sex.htm Most of the young adults in the US think that oral sex is not really sex, according to a 2007 survey of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben

Clyde, OH

#1 Oct 15, 2012
If a woman is sucking me, in my mind, it's sex. However, I have no problem if they don't view it that way, just as long that they keep viewing it.
Ben

Clyde, OH

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
My daughter and her friends describe it as a "kiss"
I love to be kissed. Gimme' that naughty little kiss until you earn your reward.
Ben

Clyde, OH

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
My daughter and her friends describe it as a "kiss"
However they want to justify sucking cock but, in the end, it's still sucking cock.
Jimmasin

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Thanks President Clinton.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 15, 2012
They're trying to fool themselves. Oral sex is just that...sex.
Ben

Clyde, OH

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is in High school and I am pretty sure it is as common as kissing was when I was in school
I grew up in the wrong years. LOL
Ben

Clyde, OH

#12 Oct 15, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, yeah
Lemme' see. I guess eatin' ain't cheatin' either.
Ben

Clyde, OH

#13 Oct 15, 2012
_Zoey_ wrote:
They're trying to fool themselves. Oral sex is just that...sex.
I totally agree...just a way for them to believe they're not a ho.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree...just a way for them to believe they're not a ho.
It's also a means to keep a bf and avoid pregnancy.
Ben

Clyde, OH

#15 Oct 15, 2012
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also a means to keep a bf and avoid pregnancy.
So true
James

Austin, TX

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is in High school and I am pretty sure it is as common as kissing was when I was in school
I too find this hard to believe. But I've heard that if some girls will suck off a guy at the end of their first date with him. Like you said, these girls consider it the same as a kiss, which is hard for me to believe. Only wish it had been like that when I was in high school, lol!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 15, 2012
HarbingerOmega wrote:
Well Clinton got away with saying it wasn't sex so why can't they?
That's an overused excuse. Many with that mindset weren't born during the Clinton years. Sex has become recreational; it's nothing special anymore.
jeff

Houston, TX

#20 Oct 15, 2012
I wish I knew where all these girls are at cause I like not having sex that way
Ben

Clyde, OH

#21 Oct 15, 2012
Girls sucking dick, believing it's not sex, are kidding themselves. Betcha' the guy sees it as sex!
Old Jim 2

Granada, Nicaragua

#22 Oct 15, 2012
. James from TX finally made a 'Comment' without ONE Question Mark in it??? Outstanding!
Anywho, so 'Modern Kids' only consider 'Sex" to be vaginal-pecker penetration? Wow, in 10 years, that will leave a LOT of doors open for the next Generation! Forget the Marriage Vows. I hope that Generation, and the next will Google: "Oral Sex STD".
Gosh, if STD's can be TRamsmitted by having oral , ah, sex, wouldn't it follow that Oral Sex IS sex?. As for B.Clinton, I think he 'mis-spoke' on several occasions. It can happen to any Politican..
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I too find this hard to believe. But I've heard that if some girls will suck off a guy at the end of their first date with him. Like you said, these girls consider it the same as a kiss, which is hard for me to believe. Only wish it had been like that when I was in high school, lol!
Pete

Dedham, MA

#23 Oct 15, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is in High school and I am pretty sure it is as common as kissing was when I was in school
I hate this, I hate knowing and I hate thinking about it, but my wife has told me that my oldest who is a Freshman has been giving "kisses" since 7th grade, my second daughter is in 7th grade now and been giving "kisses" for over a year now.

The other side of that is last Friday night there were a dozen girls from 7th, 8th and 9th grade spending the night at my house, friends of my daughters. I got home early, my wife was out with the two girls who were still at ballet. I open the door to the family room to see my son who is in 6th grade sitting on the couch. A 7th grade girl sitting next to him on the right in a bra, his hand over her shoulder holding her breast through the bra, his head turned to left sucking the breast of a topless 9th grade girl sitting there. On their knees in front of him were a 7th and 8th grade girl, both topless both sucking his dick and balls, and another 8th grade girl in her bra with her head under the skirt of the girl to my son's right! All five girls were invited to stay over that night and were all girls who lived in the neighborhood.

I was shocked and all I could do was stumble out an excuse me, I'm sorry I have to run some errands and then closed the door! I could hear them giggling through the door. 40 minutes later I slamed the front door and loudly called out your mother should be home in 10 minutes. Again I heard a lot of giggling through the door and I went back to the kitchen. I was shocked when the 9th grader came out to the kitchen topless. She had been very good friends with my oldest daughter for years. She smiled at me and said her bra was on the counter, as was her shirt. She pressed against me as she passed by me to retrieve her clothes. She then turned back with her bra and shirt in hand and stepped up to me and said she had sort of hoped I would have stayed earlier, then she grabbed my crotch! I couldn't believe she would be so forward and confident. I told her my wife would be home soon and she gave me a big smile and said then she'd make sure we had more time next time. I said that's not what I meant and she squeezed my hard dick and said that's not exactly what I said. She then let go and quickly walked out of the room.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#24 Oct 15, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate this, I hate knowing and I hate thinking about it, but my wife has told me that my oldest who is a Freshman has been giving "kisses" since 7th grade, my second daughter is in 7th grade now and been giving "kisses" for over a year now.
The other side of that is last Friday night there were a dozen girls from 7th, 8th and 9th grade spending the night at my house, friends of my daughters. I got home early, my wife was out with the two girls who were still at ballet. I open the door to the family room to see my son who is in 6th grade sitting on the couch. A 7th grade girl sitting next to him on the right in a bra, his hand over her shoulder holding her breast through the bra, his head turned to left sucking the breast of a topless 9th grade girl sitting there. On their knees in front of him were a 7th and 8th grade girl, both topless both sucking his dick and balls, and another 8th grade girl in her bra with her head under the skirt of the girl to my son's right! All five girls were invited to stay over that night and were all girls who lived in the neighborhood.
I was shocked and all I could do was stumble out an excuse me, I'm sorry I have to run some errands and then closed the door! I could hear them giggling through the door. 40 minutes later I slamed the front door and loudly called out your mother should be home in 10 minutes. Again I heard a lot of giggling through the door and I went back to the kitchen. I was shocked when the 9th grader came out to the kitchen topless. She had been very good friends with my oldest daughter for years. She smiled at me and said her bra was on the counter, as was her shirt. She pressed against me as she passed by me to retrieve her clothes. She then turned back with her bra and shirt in hand and stepped up to me and said she had sort of hoped I would have stayed earlier, then she grabbed my crotch! I couldn't believe she would be so forward and confident. I told her my wife would be home soon and she gave me a big smile and said then she'd make sure we had more time next time. I said that's not what I meant and she squeezed my hard dick and said that's not exactly what I said. She then let go and quickly walked out of the room.
Then you woke up and found it was all a dream.

“Play with your food”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#25 Oct 15, 2012
Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me, but... Lol!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#27 Oct 15, 2012
HarbingerOmega wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoey
In some ways you are right, but then again I knew so many that were terribly prudish and never even discussed it let alone tried and they usually ended up with propblems.
I would much rather be more open and free, but in a safe way.
I agree with you to a certain extent as well. However, with sex becoming the norm for some who are too young to understand the consequences, they can also have problems. Sex isn't just a body function, there are emotional issues attached as well. IMO, when the emotions aren't considered, problems can arise.

I've seen my share of young girls going from partner to partner seeking love thru sex and the majority are disappointed.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#29 Oct 16, 2012
Ben wrote:
If a woman is sucking me, in my mind, it's sex. However, I have no problem if they don't view it that way, just as long that they keep viewing it.
In my opinion,oral sex is just as much sex as masturbation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex Stabbing (Apr '13) Apr 20 reverend adkins 20
Chester ref John Higgens real home and business... Mar 28 Bbn1981 2
Interviewee Search Grad reseach Mar '17 billiam7967 1
News Parents charged after 11-month-old boy ingests ... Feb '17 Lets pray 3
News Dr. Martin Luther King's legacy includes Bellam... Feb '17 White Christian Man 1
News Justice Roberts speaks, but mum on Trump's high... Feb '17 Anne 1
News Middlesboro man allegedly shot by girlfriend - Jan '17 magnetformadness 1
More from around the web