Scott County deputy shoots man to dea...

Scott County deputy shoots man to death on Interstate 75

There are 11 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Scott County deputy shoots man to death on Interstate 75. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A man who police say shot a woman multiple times at a Lexington gas station Saturday morning was himself shot and killed by a Scott County sheriff's deputy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

breanna brady

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Ronald Davis was my big cousin n he going to be missed very much. He was funny he loved to cap kept the family laughing.Scott County ain't just kill a man they killed a love one, I love u big cousin n ins miss u bra.You mama n aunt grace watch over us keep the family safe n keep us together. Love u Cousin
sucker

Clarksville, IN

#2 Apr 28, 2013
That's what he gets for shooting someone! Crazy lunatic. Shouldn't have had a gun in the first place. Anyone who even gets mad enough at anyone to shoot them has problems and needs to be locked away anyway! He got what he deserved for trying to shoot the police after shooting the woman.
lakisha ingram

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 28, 2013
I don't appreciate the comment that the sheriff made upon the shooting of my brother! He was not a dog in the street ! What do u mean that from ur prospective it was great teamwork' it was somebody he do have family! Why would u gloat about killing somebody loved one this shit is despicable! No respect for the family we do have feelings and he will always be loved rather the Scott county sheriff cared! That they killed some one love one! True what he done to that young lady he should have never in a million years have done it ! And my heart goes out to her family with that being said to the Scott county sheriff word ur comments properly take some knowledge from me!
lakisha ingram

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Before u talk shit no what the hell u talking about u the lunatic for commenting on something so tragic like that,u sound so stupid what is ur grade level also don't talk if u ain't about that have decency he did have love ones we are grieving he did have family u sound soooooooooooooooooo! Stupid
sucker

Clarksville, IN

#5 Apr 28, 2013
lakisha ingram wrote:
I don't appreciate the comment that the sheriff made upon the shooting of my brother! He was not a dog in the street ! What do u mean that from ur prospective it was great teamwork' it was somebody he do have family! Why would u gloat about killing somebody loved one this shit is despicable! No respect for the family we do have feelings and he will always be loved rather the Scott county sheriff cared! That they killed some one love one! True what he done to that young lady he should have never in a million years have done it ! And my heart goes out to her family with that being said to the Scott county sheriff word ur comments properly take some knowledge from me!
U are just a troll. Ur the same person that made the first post! Idiot
Breanna Brady

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Who u calling a sucker u must be the sucker that's ur name silly stupid to speak upon something that u don't even know what happened know facts boo u talking bout a strong black man that was bout money n family u don't shit so keep ur comments to ur got damn self SUCKER!!!!!
harmonie

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Im sorry to both families caught up in something so tragic on both ends. I don't understand how people can go on these sites and start bashing. These folks good or bad had families that loved them. Have a lil respect with your comments. Prayin for the families.
lakisha ingram

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Are u stupid! Ooh nice come back! Kudos for u ! For making ur comment do u feel better about yourself! That u made a smart comment like that! Ur very smart! And I hope and pray that u would never have to feel the pain that my family and I are feeling now! Im going to pray to Jesus that the lord will have mercy on ur soul! Cuz karma comes ten folds! So kudos to u smart guy ! With that being said unlike u i do have a life to live so i can't play ur post it game! Have a great life!
remedy

Hamilton, OH

#9 Apr 28, 2013
I don't know the details, but what I see, there is no winner here. Two families have lost loved ones. Two families are grieving. I think it's a sad tragedy.
lakisha ingram

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Apr 28, 2013
Thank u very much we greatly appreciate it!may god bless u!

Georgetown, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2014
He deserved to die. He did not deserve to live. Actually, what he got was too light. He should have suffered. And to his family, we don't care that you loved someone like this and are hurting. That's your fault for loving a thug. You should separate yourself from those kind of people. And be glad that he did not kill you before he was killed.
\
And let's not talk about having any respect for this man or his family. Respect is earned. This man did not earn anything except to be killed. He earned that right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second man arrested in slaying of Lashawn 'Suga... (Sep '10) Aug 11 Rubio 7
News Moo-ving out: Sensor sends text alerts from cow... Jul '16 Newt G s Next Wife 3
News Man, 71, charged with sexual assault of strip c... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Jerry Curl 39
News Oldham County Board of Education selects new su... Apr '16 Lucy Jane Ann 1
News Danville man accused of boiling water assault (Oct '12) Apr '16 come on 17
News Is oral sex really sex? (Mar '11) Apr '16 Ben 245
News Budget cuts could shut down a Kentucky university (Feb '16) Mar '16 Zioni 5
More from around the web