Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex Stabbing

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky State Police

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 Kentucky State Police Post 8 in Morehead, conducted and investigated the stabbing of Michael S. Lynch.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Faye

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Awful!
nope

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Not really. Most prison killings are related to gang activity, drug traffic or messing with someone else's property or "girlfriend". Prison can be a brutal place and if you don't want to participate in that brutality then don't commit crimes. One less looser we have to feed and house. I say kill a few more and put the money to better use.
Eric

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

I was serving time when he got stab at ekcc. And most prison stabbings are over nothing just someone trying to make a name for then self
really

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Eric, i know sometimes that is true but you know as well as i do that people trade things back and forth or run their mouths and it ends badly. yes once in awhile, its someone trying to make a name but most of the time there is a motive behind it all. its sad but true. there are alot of bad inmates at ekcc but there are some that made a mistake and are trying to serve their time and survive. "nope" i agree that some of them are sh*t but not all of them are, some of them made a wrong decision at a young age or some of them may actually be innocent. killing a few more wouldn't help because usually the ones that die are the guys with simple charges that you would probably have been buddys with on the street. its the awful ones that survive. because they don't care to do whatever it takes. its dog eat dog!
Jessica Capponi

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

This is the kind of stuff that makes me worry about my fiancée in there. Hes one of those where it was an accident and hes just trying to serve his time and come home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••