KC fire officials continue to investigate Northland blaze

There are 2 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Oct 11, 2008, titled KC fire officials continue to investigate Northland blaze. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

The Kansas City Fire Department continues to investigate the cause of a blaze that injured two people Thursday in the Northland.Fire crews found one woman unconscious on a main floor of the house when they ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

TJT

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 11, 2008
Our sweet and kind friend Dinah, that had a great future ahead of her, passed today at 1:05 pm. We all love her and will miss her dearly. This world doesn't have many like her left.
GNL

Kansas City, MO

#2 Oct 16, 2008
I had some classes with Dinah this year at college. Though I didn't know her as well as I would have liked, I still considered her a friend.
She was always very sweet and kind, and I cherish every moment I did get to spend with her.
She will always be in my memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Kansas Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suicide-Linked Pain Drug May Be Right For You (Feb '09) May '13 Mekhi 2
News Committee approves funding for stem cell center (May '13) May '13 woodtick57 4
News House approves adult stem cell bill (Mar '13) Mar '13 Welcome 1
News Lois Jean Alnutt (Mar '13) Mar '13 Vi Bush 1
News Smokers use hotline to reclaim years of their l... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Smokers Cologne 1
News Abortion bill advances in Kansas House (May '12) May '12 Kathwynn 4
News Ronald Glen Duckworth (Apr '12) Apr '12 Former Mayor Jeff... 1
More from around the web