Minn. man pleads guilty to animal ter...

Minn. man pleads guilty to animal terrorism charge

There are 80 comments on the Star Tribune story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Minn. man pleads guilty to animal terrorism charge. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

A man accused of a break-in at a ferret farm in Minnesota pleaded guilty late Monday, the day before he was set to go to trial on federal conspiracy charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

UAAF

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#61 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not an argument. An argument/debate is when both parties have relevant things to say. Since you have nothing revelant to say, we already established the fact that you are a terrorist.
Whatever you think.
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#62 Sep 15, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> What comebacks? I havent even made any, troll.
But yeah, I would want to forget them to if I were you. The comeback attempts you made were real lame. It is actually embarrassing. Hey, you win some, you lose some. Sorry, you lost this one.

UAAF

Location hidden

#63 Sep 15, 2010
"KKK is one of the biggest terroist cells in the US, along with anyone that uses acts of destruction or violence to support a personal agenda, whether right or wrong." And you call me a terrorist, LOL.
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#64 Sep 15, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> Blah blah blah
Just give up dude and go stick your head in the toilet. I will be reporting your IP to the local FBI.

Thanks and you have a nice day :).

UAAF

Location hidden

#65 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
But yeah, I would want to forget them to if I were you. The comeback attempts you made were real lame. It is actually embarrassing. Hey, you win some, you lose some. Sorry, you lost this one.
Like i said, i didnt make any comebacks and there is nothing to lose but if it makes you happy you keep thinking you won something, LOL.
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#66 Sep 15, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> Oh i get it, you think this is some sort of argument and you expect me to make comebacks, na, you'll have to go somewhere else and troll.
Geez... what a bright one this guy??? 1 million post later???? I guess he thought we were playing patty cake???

UAAF

Location hidden

#67 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give up dude and go stick your head in the toilet. I will be reporting your IP to the local FBI.
LOL, you must be a kid.

Remember, lay of the meat, LOL.

UAAF

Location hidden

#68 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way, thanks for the laugh, LOL.
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#69 Sep 15, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
"KKK is one of the biggest terroist cells in the US, along with anyone that uses acts of destruction or violence to support a personal agenda, whether right or wrong." And you call me a terrorist, LOL.
Once again... and I say this real slowly... You support this act of destruction. You are a terrorist. What is it that you don't understand??? You want to free animals, do it the right way... the legal way. Simple as that. Geeeeeezh!!!!

UAAF

Location hidden

#70 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again... and I say this real slowly... You support this act of destruction. You are a terrorist. What is it that you don't understand??? You want to free animals, do it the right way... the legal way. Simple as that. Geeeeeezh!!!!
That doesnt make me a terrorist.

UAAF

Location hidden

#71 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

UAAF

Location hidden

#72 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and when i do help animals i do it the legal way.

UAAF

Location hidden

#73 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll love this website, LOL.

www.directaction.info
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Sep 15, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> That doesnt make me a terrorist.
I could careless what you think. Bin Laden and Timothy Mcveigh says the same damn thing...
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#75 Sep 15, 2010
There is the famous statement:'One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.' But that is grossly misleading. It assesses the validity of the cause when terrorism is an act. One can have a perfectly beautiful cause and yet if one commits terrorist acts, it is terrorism regardless.[59]

From your stupid link. It supports my argument even more...

UAAF

Location hidden

#76 Sep 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I could careless what you think. Bin Laden and Timothy Mcveigh says the same damn thing...
I couldnt care less what you think either.
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Sep 15, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> Oh and when i do help animals i do it the legal way.
Then tell your hero the way you do it when he gets out of jail.

Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#78 Sep 15, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> You'll love this website, LOL.
www.directaction.info
Yep, typical terrorist website.
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#79 Sep 15, 2010
Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> I couldnt care less what you think either.
Yep, but you will care when the Feds raid your house... I will see you on the news soon buddy :).
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#80 Sep 15, 2010
So are you the freedom fighter????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Penis art exhibit raises eyebrows (Sep '11) Feb 10 henry 11
News Harreld signs statement of support for DACA Dec '16 spytheweb 2
News Gerdin Athletic Learning Center to get renovation Dec '16 RCLCSKI 1
News What do anti-Trump protesters want? Here are 5 ... Nov '16 Wildchild 1
News US election guide to prediction markets and bets Oct '16 Le Jimbo 11
News Hawk-eyesore? Neighbors sue to block home model... Oct '16 wichita-rick 25
News Veterans with Mild TBI Have Brain Abnormalities (Feb '13) Sep '16 Eleese Gengerech 2
More from around the web