Minn. man pleads guilty to animal terrorism charge

Sep 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

A man accused of a break-in at a ferret farm in Minnesota pleaded guilty late Monday, the day before he was set to go to trial on federal conspiracy charges.

Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

He shouldnt even be facing prison time.
Anonymous

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

i am a new remmeber on forum
welcome to my forum
http://www.vietnamroyaltourism.com/
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Vegan_Craig wrote:
He shouldnt even be facing prison time.
Why not??? Typical, so if a terrorist believes in what you believe in, he is not a terrorist????

People have no meaning of what a terrorist is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not??? Typical, so if a terrorist believes in what you believe in, he is not a terrorist????
People have no meaning of what a terrorist is.
Because anyone fighting for the freedom of animals shouldnt go to prison.
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> Because anyone fighting for the freedom of animals shouldnt go to prison.
There is a wrong way and a right way to fight for freedom. Flying a plane into the World Trade Center or blowing up buildings/vandalizing buildings, shooting up abortion clinics because you are prolife ect... is not one of them. That is an act of terrorism. What is your meaning of a terrorist??? Anyone with a towel on their head I bet... This fool is a terrorist no matter if he is right or wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a wrong way and a right way to fight for freedom. Flying a plane into the World Trade Center or blowing up buildings/vandalizing buildings, shooting up abortion clinics because you are prolife ect... is not one of them. That is an act of terrorism. What is your meaning of a terrorist??? Anyone with a towel on their head I bet... This fool is a terrorist no matter if he is right or wrong.
Are you a meat eater or animal exploiter?
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Vegan_Craig wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a meat eater or animal exploiter?
Is that the only come back you have? Try again next time idiot... Are you a terrorist??? So if someone shoots up an abortion clinic and I say let the fool rot in hell, I guess I believe in abortions???? Nope, not me... I am prolife. Your attempt of a comeback is a failure, just like how you fail in life.

Better not be plotting to blow up any Petcos... I should report your IP address to the FBI. I love animals but that doesn't mean I am going to "TERRORIZE" a buiding and destroy it. You, my pea brain friend is a retard. Go eat a steak... put some money on your friends books while you are at it. Then go visit him in jail and suck his c@ck since he is your hero.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the only come back you have? Try again next time idiot... Are you a terrorist??? So if someone shoots up an abortion clinic and I say let the fool rot in hell, I guess I believe in abortions???? Nope, not me... I am prolife. Your attempt of a comeback is a failure, just like how you fail in life.
Better not be plotting to blow up any Petcos... I should report your IP address to the FBI. I love animals but that doesn't mean I am going to "TERRORIZE" a buiding and destroy it. You, my pea brain friend is a retard. Go eat a steak... put some money on your friends books while you are at it. Then go visit him in jail and suck his c@ck since he is your hero.
Comeback? It was a question you idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah i see, you're looking for an argument and were expecting a comeback from me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're really dumb you should have known that was a question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You should lay of the meat its obvious it causes you to be aggresive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
"I should report your IP address to the FBI." You're dumb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you think it was a comeback? Did you not see the question mark? LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont eat something you love.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I have talked to a lot of meat eaters and the majority of them are very childish and agressive like yourself, the meat must have something to do with that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly couldnt care less if a meat eater calls him a terrorist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
"just like how you fail in life." This coming from someone who doesnt know me, LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

"You, my pea brain friend is a retard." Why do meat eaters always resort to name calling?

That meat is making you agressive.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

I like how you blame disagreement in your misguided support of illegal terrorist activity on the 98% of the population that "admits" to consuming meat. Much in the same way other terrorist groups blame their actions on the ones they terrorize.

I use the word "admits" because there are cheaters among you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you a terrorist???" No.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Iowa Discussions

Search the University of Iowa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Court Throws Out Discipline Against U. Iowa ... (Apr '13) Jun '14 TOM DRAKE for Prez 22
University of Iowa Broadcasts Graduation Ceremo... May '14 Pete Trautman 1
About Town: Feaster Hands Keys to Stoughton's N... (Dec '12) May '14 Kundrot dionkie 12
Black Harvard students take to Tumblr in fight ... Mar '14 guest 31
Penis art exhibit raises eyebrows (Sep '11) Feb '14 running wild 2
Does having kids make you happy? (May '11) Jan '14 Inge 5
Naked Mormon Women Go Viral, Talk Back (Jan '14) Jan '14 ThomasA 2
•••
•••