Just some of the stories we're follow...

Just some of the stories we're following for you today in the WHO Radio NewsRoom:

There are 1 comment on the WHO-AM Des Moines story from Oct 4, 2011, titled Just some of the stories we're following for you today in the WHO Radio NewsRoom:. In it, WHO-AM Des Moines reports that:

A Senate Finance Committee report unveiling major for-profit home-health companies over-charging Medicare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHO-AM Des Moines.

vernhd

Des Moines, IA

#1 Oct 9, 2011
would any of the article happen to mention which of the Home health companies were caught tring to defraud the Medicare system. I think as informed consumers and friends and family of Iowa tax payers these company names should be released so that we might better be able to exercise our freedoms of the free market system. If there is fraud afoot then customers of these businesses should feel responcible enough to remove their business from these crooks. Its fraud of this type, when repeated 100's of thousands of times drives all our benefits out of sight (expensive) or elliminates services for others.
These home health companies are the very virus contributing to the over-all cancer that is destroying our country from the inside out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IA Court Throws Out Discipline Against U. Iowa ... (Apr '13) May 30 BDS 24
News Rand Paul accuses Hillary Clinton of copying hi... May 4 Tazo 7
News Scottie Pippen's Daughter Arrested for Drunkenl... Apr '15 Not Impressed 1
News Satellite data reveals earthquake impact within... Mar '15 life 1
News Readers respond to fact check on Rand Paul's st... Feb '15 Cat74 57
News Former BGSU faculty to exhibit work (Nov '14) Nov '14 Marla K Smith- Br... 1
News The emotion lingers long after the memories hav... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymoth1 1
More from around the web