Dr. David L. Lewis Added to the Cambr...

Dr. David L. Lewis Added to the Cambridge Who's Who Network

There are 2 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Dr. David L. Lewis Added to the Cambridge Who's Who Network. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

PORTSMOUTH, OH, October 4, 2010 /Cambridge Who's Who/ -- Dr. David L. Lewis, Owner and Chief Executive Officer of Autobahn Auto Werks, Inc., has been recognized by Cambridge Who's Who for demonstrating dedication, leadership and excellence in business management.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

The Compound

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Had them do some work on a car about 12 years ago. They fixed it exactly as they said they would, it was done exactly when they said it would be done, and it was reasonably priced.
blah

Van Wert, OH

#2 Oct 4, 2010
The Who's Who thing is not that awesome. I'd receive letters from them in the mail all the time. It is just a money making scam to announce how "important" you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not Being Stupid Is 'Cognitive Privilege' Now, ... Jul 31 Toby 1
News We Need To Expand E-Verify To Fight Illegal Imm... Jul 31 Mikr 28
News Iowa City man charged with assaulting a paramedic Jun '17 guest 1
News University of Mount Olive professor honored for... May '17 Joyce 1
News Jury: Univ. of Iowa discriminated against athle... May '17 Paul-StL 2
News What Is the Best Way to Treat Depression? Apr '17 Humanspirit 1
News Veterans with Mild TBI Have Brain Abnormalities (Feb '13) Mar '17 Humanspirit 3
More from around the web