Study Suggests New Target For Depress...

Study Suggests New Target For Depression Treatment

There are 4 comments on the RedOrbit story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Study Suggests New Target For Depression Treatment. In it, RedOrbit reports that:

A brain protein involved in fear behavior and anxiety may represent a new target for depression therapies, according to a study by researchers at the University of Iowa and the Iowa City Veterans Affairs Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RedOrbit.

Been there

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Apr 29, 2009
Whateve happend to learning to cope? We need more natural treatments and support without brain altering drugs of any kind.
Neighbors

AOL

#2 Apr 30, 2009
Been there wrote:
Whateve happend to learning to cope? We need more natural treatments and support without brain altering drugs of any kind.
Yeah, but then the huge phamaceutical companies wouldn't get a change to make the billions of dollars they do from their junk science while at the same time screwing up people's brain chemistry.
Been there

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 May 1, 2009
Neighbors wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but then the huge phamaceutical companies wouldn't get a change to make the billions of dollars they do from their junk science while at the same time screwing up people's brain chemistry.
LOL
Maurice
#4 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veterans with Mild TBI Have Brain Abnormalities (Feb '13) Mar '17 Humanspirit 3
News Penis art exhibit raises eyebrows (Sep '11) Feb '17 henry 11
News Harreld signs statement of support for DACA Dec '16 spytheweb 2
News Gerdin Athletic Learning Center to get renovation Dec '16 RCLCSKI 1
News What do anti-Trump protesters want? Here are 5 ... Nov '16 Wildchild 1
News US election guide to prediction markets and bets (Oct '16) Oct '16 Le Jimbo 11
News Hawk-eyesore? Neighbors sue to block home model... (Oct '16) Oct '16 wichita-rick 25
More from around the web