What The Swift Response To Texas' 'Ca...

What The Swift Response To Texas' 'Catch An Illegal...

There are 3 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Nov 22, 2013, titled What The Swift Response To Texas' 'Catch An Illegal.... In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

On Wednesday, actress America Ferrera led a solidarity march with hundreds of pro-immigration activist groups at the University of Texas at Austin to to protest against a scheduled game called "Catch an illegal immigrant" which prompted heavy criticism .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2013
there needs to be rewards for turning illegal aliens in. we just need an honest person to let those hired to do the job do it.

things like this article can be a thing of the past. make a stand,ice should be at all these things and grab up illegals.
they should be in fear,not in our schools or in the country.

illegal immigration is an attack and invasion on the USA,bounties need to be on them.

if any deals are to be made,how about rewards leading to the capture of illegal aliens,put the fear back in where it belongs.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2013
AMERICA FERRARA!! The greatest actress of the 21st Century speaks and I listen. Open our borders, give them everything they want and more. Put Che's head up on Mt. Rushmore. Personally, I believe that any hunt for illegal aliens that doesn't involve live ammunition is a waste if time.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Nov 22, 2013
turn about is fair play. We don't think illegals should protest on out WH steps either....Go home. No problemo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veterans with Mild TBI Have Brain Abnormalities (Feb '13) Mar 5 Humanspirit 3
News Penis art exhibit raises eyebrows (Sep '11) Feb '17 henry 11
News Harreld signs statement of support for DACA Dec '16 spytheweb 2
News Gerdin Athletic Learning Center to get renovation Dec '16 RCLCSKI 1
News What do anti-Trump protesters want? Here are 5 ... Nov '16 Wildchild 1
News US election guide to prediction markets and bets Oct '16 Le Jimbo 11
News Hawk-eyesore? Neighbors sue to block home model... Oct '16 wichita-rick 25
More from around the web