Iowa Professor to College Republicans: "Eff You!"

Apr 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Louis - riverfronttimes.com

Chin up, Professor Lewin! Haters be hatin.' a Ah, the simple joys of calling it like one sees it! A University of Iowa professor's "reply to all" has gotten everyone's knickers in a collective twist up in Iowa City.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 118 of118
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
McGruff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey evilgelical retardate, both the article and I mentioned that she did not accidentally hit the "reply all" button. That indicates, by definition, she meant to send her response to the racist, bigot Young Tea Baggers spams to everyone. It's implicit.

Your post making some kind of "point" that she must have sent her reply to everyone "intentionally" added nothing apart from revealing your confusion. That was implicit. We knew it was intentional on her part.

I think you're lying fer jeebus again when you claim to have read the article before opening your fundie trap. You were more likely ignorant of the article, of the subject, and unable to reason out the simplest things, as usual. Praiz!
I knew that some liberal would start with the racist chant. That is old. Who cares any more? In fact to be called a racist by a liberal is a badge if honor. Go ahead no one cares anymore

Since: Apr 11

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

Fitz wrote:
I obsolutley Love & I mean LOVE the fact that this woman is a "professor of anthropology and gender and women's and sexuality studies at UI"
If there is a more ill-liberal, authoritarian, anti-intellectual, foulmouthed & minded troupe at any university it has to be the feminists.
These old ideolgical war hoarses are so bound up in their dying ideology that the very concept of dissent (or humor) is simply lost on them.
LOL
Way back in the day, back in my College days.

Prof. W-Sociology/Psychology Prof chastized me in the class. I had the timerity to raise my hand regarding discipline and childhood. Long story short-my 1st born never got so much as a smack on the hand till age 3. I could NOT keep him out of the road. We go outside and this kid made a B-line for the road. I was there (constantly) I put him in one of those harnesses. I even attached the harness to a weight. Finally, I had it. It was either this kid was gonna learn to stay out of the road or be dead. So, it took two times of spanking his butt and then it was done. He didn't go in the road anymore.

Now, Prof. W, was going to report me for Child Abuse. After being thoroughly chastized, I asked HER what I should have done.

(This is a quote, because I remember it verbatim all the way down to the accent) "You should firmly bump the child against a car and show him a dead squirrel in the street. Make sure you put his face close to the dead animal".

How's that for you???

After I pulled my lower jaw up from the desk, I asked her one question. "Prof. W. do YOU have any kids"?

Nope-she did not.

"So, I'm supposed to bang my kid against a car and show him squirrel guts and that will keep him out of the road?"

Thank God, that class did not rely on essay points...she would have flunked me.
Fitz

West Bloomfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

DW Washburn wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Way back in the day, back in my College days.
Prof. W-Sociology/Psychology Prof chastized me in the class. I had the timerity to raise my hand regarding discipline and childhood. Long story short-my 1st born never got so much as a smack on the hand till age 3. I could NOT keep him out of the road. We go outside and this kid made a B-line for the road. I was there (constantly) I put him in one of those harnesses. I even attached the harness to a weight. Finally, I had it. It was either this kid was gonna learn to stay out of the road or be dead. So, it took two times of spanking his butt and then it was done. He didn't go in the road anymore.
Now, Prof. W, was going to report me for Child Abuse. After being thoroughly chastized, I asked HER what I should have done.
(This is a quote, because I remember it verbatim all the way down to the accent) "You should firmly bump the child against a car and show him a dead squirrel in the street. Make sure you put his face close to the dead animal".
How's that for you???
After I pulled my lower jaw up from the desk, I asked her one question. "Prof. W. do YOU have any kids"?
Nope-she did not.
"So, I'm supposed to bang my kid against a car and show him squirrel guts and that will keep him out of the road?"
Thank God, that class did not rely on essay points...she would have flunked me.
Good story..What do they say "there are some ideas so ridicuolous that onl a colege proffesor could subscribe to them"

Your from Ann Arbor too...That place is rife with leftist know-nothings like this proffesor.

They really have cometo thik of the Universities as 'their teritory" and resent any group that dissents from established P.C. orthodoxy.

“Constitutional or Not ?”

Since: Mar 11

"Where the winds blow heavy"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

scout wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but homosexuals have parents. And part of nuclear family. Homosexuals are all child molesters. I watch them tout their perverted ideology right here in San Francisco.
Praise that, anti-Christ acolyte.
This from the Janitor in a Northern California school who was fired for getting a little to close to the children in the school! If you get my drift! Hey scout you perv,have you registered with the local Police department yet? We'd hate to see your parole revoked!
James H

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

Unbelievable. I'm always super careful about the reply all. I generally under "reply all".

James Hanley
Mindset
http://www.beyondtinnitus.com

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good story..What do they say "there are some ideas so ridicuolous that onl a colege proffesor could subscribe to them"
Your from Ann Arbor too...That place is rife with leftist know-nothings like this proffesor.
They really have cometo thik of the Universities as 'their teritory" and resent any group that dissents from established P.C. orthodoxy.
Thanks Fitz-Nope, I'm not an U of M grad...tis the Fighting Huron...oopps, wait, we changed our logo-not PC-now we are the fighting EMU's...lol lol Eagles. They actually tried to portray the EMU as a noble bird...much like Ben Franklin wanted the turkey as our National bird.

All joking aside, it's a different world on campus. Frankly, it's a different world in our local schools.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I don't show up to work and give a lame/fake doctor's excuse for being sick, while my face is plastered all over the evening news in Madison, WI and/or I send off a very 'spellcheck' correct explative to "reply all" ...kinda thinking...I wouldn't have a job in the morning. But, NO!

I went back to Grad School. After 21yrs. Wow! Tons of $ for the Prof to discuss Obama...this was a Historical Preservation Program...and he discussed the election? I coulda saved $1,200 and went on Topix and discussed that for free.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

scout wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but homosexuals have parents. And part of nuclear family.
Hey fundierai$ing bigot, the fact that homosexuals "have parents" has nothing whatever to do with my factual observation that the overwhelming percentage of sexual abuse of children takes place within the (extended) nuclear family.

In fact, your remark that any set of human or human "has parents" once more reveals something just a little, tiny, wee bit off with your noggin.

BTW, you hom skooled cretin, to you anyone who thinks the earth is older than 10000 years is a "Marxist." Your stark raving insanity is only outdone by your blissful, brainwashed, xstain ignorance, imo.

Praiz jeebus!

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

Hiram A Bathaus wrote:
The old lezzie ho looks like she aint saw soap and water for years. The stink from her crotch gotta be overpowering on a warm day. The stink from the breath from her rotten yellow teeth could knock over a mule. Thow in herpes and warts and you got the whole deal.
Misogyny and sexism form the underpinning of homophobia.

Along with the closet issues, natch.
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

Good for you professor!!! I suggest you watch Lily Allen sing her song "F*ck You, repuglicons Very Much! And "I Hate Republicans", it stops us from murdering them, for now.

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fundierai$ing bigot, the fact that homosexuals "have parents" has nothing whatever to do with my factual observation that the overwhelming percentage of sexual abuse of children takes place within the (extended) nuclear family.
In fact, your remark that any set of human or human "has parents" once more reveals something just a little, tiny, wee bit off with your noggin.
BTW, you hom skooled cretin, to you anyone who thinks the earth is older than 10000 years is a "Marxist." Your stark raving insanity is only outdone by your blissful, brainwashed, xstain ignorance, imo.
Praiz jeebus!
Hey, on a side note-why have I not been able to find the horrific beating of a female/male/transgender....I don't care-what stage this person is in....got the sheet beat out of them at a McD's??? Not on Popular/US/World/Politics???

I'm as Conservative as they come, but for some Cretin to just hold up their cell phone and take video vs. actually helping this person makes me want to vomit. This person was beaten - badly.

I'm dating myself but there was a newstory/movie about some poor girl who got beaten to death and people just watched. This was a long time ago. Meanwhile, History just kept repeating itself.

I'm sorry, but this story really upsets me. While the gov't is trying to declare "Mother Nature" as an actual entity/person...this person got the sheet beat out of her-why? While a dining room of patrons just stood by + employees.??

My Conservative, Flag loving, yes, I put my hand upon my heart when I do the Pledge ...that person could be my son/daughter. And people just stood by and let it happen.

Apologies...off topic-just wondering why this isn't in "popular"? is all
EFF the GOP

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

I love it and agree with the professor 100%. Republicans have become a such nasty bunch of haters that think they can say anything they want to and about Democrats. I love it when a frusrtated Democrat gives the GOP hate machine a little taste of their of their own medicine. The rethuglicans started this fight and the professor should not apaolgize to the HATERS! The hypocrites/republicans have cursed America and everthing that makes it great long enough. I say "F" the Republicans. Democrats need to start standing up to the GOP hat machine. By the way, "F"F" the TEA trash party! lol
serfs up

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

EFF the GOP wrote:
I love it and agree with the professor 100%. Republicans have become a such nasty bunch of haters that think they can say anything they want to and about Democrats. I love it when a frusrtated Democrat gives the GOP hate machine a little taste of their of their own medicine. The rethuglicans started this fight and the professor should not apaolgize to the HATERS! The hypocrites/republicans have cursed America and everthing that makes it great long enough. I say "F" the Republicans. Democrats need to start standing up to the GOP hat machine. By the way, "F"F" the TEA trash party! lol
As we become more self sufficient do to large cuts in government outlays, these progressive loudmouth men and women who have nearly destroyed us, will be taken to task by the ones who have really proved themselves in life and will run away meekly. But the damage has been done. And the current system is still running. Sometimes it takes years and even decades to realize a new reality is upon us. Me, I hate that my home is now worth 40% of what it was and I can not sell it easily. Me, I hate that my family investments are getting .0000001% interest not even compounded and having to cash in meager savings to survive. The enemy resides in Washington D.C. And their Homeland Security is there to stop us from getting them if we ever try.
McGruff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

EFF the GOP wrote:
Haters? Lol! No one hates like a liberal.
McGruff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

Hiram A Bathaus wrote:
<quoted text>Most male libs are queer and some female libs too. A real manly straight dude is not walking around saying I voted for Obama. LOL
True. And no one has as much hate inside them as a liberal. I think they even hate themselves.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Well said, Madame Professor! About time someone told these hokey halfwits what they thought of them so that everyone could hear.

I'm sick of the fake, cynical, dishonest, and feeble attempts by college reTHUGlicans to push their deranged agenda and provoke anger from opponents.

Perhaps more leftist campus organizations should be organizing "Roast a Republican" barbecues, or referring to them as "affirmative action" students and such. The Left needs to get back to the good ol' days of the Yippies, when humor and pranksterism was the order of the day.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

SaintLo wrote:
Fire the b----, cut her pension, f--- her with a rake.
Your post has been reported as hate speech, creep. Hope they kick you off the boards permanently.

Thanks for showing the true face of the radical Right, though.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
True. And no one has as much hate inside them as a liberal. I think they even hate themselves.
See St. Lo's post directly below yours for a real eye-opener, dope.
Deserves being repeated

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

F-%-C-K the rethuglicans and their extremist tea trash party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 118 of118
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Iowa Discussions

Search the University of Iowa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IA Court Throws Out Discipline Against U. Iowa ... (Apr '13) Jun 23 TOM DRAKE for Prez 22
University of Iowa Broadcasts Graduation Ceremo... May '14 Pete Trautman 1
About Town: Feaster Hands Keys to Stoughton's N... (Dec '12) May '14 Kundrot dionkie 12
Black Harvard students take to Tumblr in fight ... Mar '14 guest 31
Penis art exhibit raises eyebrows (Sep '11) Feb '14 running wild 2
Does having kids make you happy? (May '11) Jan '14 Inge 5
Naked Mormon Women Go Viral, Talk Back (Jan '14) Jan '14 ThomasA 2
•••
•••