Obama takes economic message to battleground Iowa

Sep 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheBostonChannel.com

On the first day of campaigning after his speech to the Democratic National Convention, President Obama attempted to keep the post-convention momentum going with a rally on the campus of the University of Iowa.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 9, 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

*****GAS IS $5 DOLLARS A GALLON FOR ONE REASON*****
. Obama is punishing us. Rich and poor. All of us.

Obama is a very dangerous bet. Damaged goods. Here's why.
The British beat Obama's grandfather , Onyango so badly during the Mau Mau Uprising in Kenya that he had severe physical limitations afterwards.
Thus, Obama, as did his father, nurtured a deep-seated hatred for the British, the Israelis, the US and any colonialist country or entity. He considers Israel a Trojan Horse for US colonialism over there.
.....///// WATCH OUT JEWS...!\\\\\\
......////WATCH OUT BRITS.....\\\\\
That's why gas is $5 per gallon. We are being punished before he tries to destroy us as we exist today. That's why he returned the bust of Winston Churchill. It makes you wonder about that suspicious leak, too.
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENGE. About an isolated incident that happened over 60 years ago.
. Obama is a loose cannon. Damaged Goods. Dangerous beyond description. Groomed by Frank Marshall Davis Communist Party Card #47544 Debt is his preferred tool of US destruction. He taught Obama well.
. I think Romney is a much, much, much safer bet and better for America at this point. Don't you?
BO Gimme a Second Chance

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Barack and Michelle took two separate trips each to Martha's Vineyard and Hawaii. Do you know how much it costs for one trip alone? The debt hit $16 Trillion one day ago.

If you have a job already, get ready to lose it after Barack is voted in a second time. In exchange for the ruse called Obamacare which will be the second coming of the US Postal Service, you'll lose your job permanently. Americans need jobs FIRST AND FOREMOST.

“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,” Eastwood told The Pine Cone this week.“Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country, and that’s what everybody needs to know. I may have irritated a lot of the lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle.”

Eastwood is a liberal on social issues, but he has strongly conservative opinions about the colossal national debt that has accumulated while Obama has been president, his failure to get unemployment below 6 percent, and a host of other economic issues.

“I had three points I wanted to make,” Eastwood said.“That not everybody in Hollywood is on the left, that Obama has broken a lot of the promises he made when he took office, and that the people should feel free to get rid of any politician who’s not doing a good job.

http://www.pineconearchive.com/120907-1.html

Who are you going to listen to? Eva Long and Scarlet John, who are better suited to sell make up? Oh wait, Barack is all about make up and cover up. Sell away Eva and Scarlet!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

his message?
ahahahahahahahahaha!

we GOT the message...he's full of sht!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

carey529 wrote:
his message?
ahahahahahahahahaha!
we GOT the message...he's full of sht!
'Leading from behind', Obama has taken the US to the precipice of financial collapse.

His message?

"Forward!"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Did anybody ask Obama what he has against God and the Jews? I know Iowans won't stand for hate.
At the DNC convention, language including God and Jerusalem were stricken from being mentioned in any speech. The vote to change it was a farce as democrats booed the chairman when he included them after Obama had flip flopped on the ban after he got flack from patriotic Americans.
Why don't democrats respect the rights of people that believe in God and the rights of the Jews as much as they respect the rights of any other individual?
I DIDN'T SEE ANYBODY ELSE BEING SINGLED OUT.
Should Democrat Party Members be teaching at our public schools? No. They shouldn't. It's very disturbing.
See 2016 the Obama movie. It's very telling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Iowa Discussions

Search the University of Iowa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Court Throws Out Discipline Against U. Iowa ... (Apr '13) Jun '14 TOM DRAKE for Prez 22
University of Iowa Broadcasts Graduation Ceremo... May '14 Pete Trautman 1
About Town: Feaster Hands Keys to Stoughton's N... (Dec '12) May '14 Kundrot dionkie 12
Black Harvard students take to Tumblr in fight ... Mar '14 guest 31
Penis art exhibit raises eyebrows (Sep '11) Feb '14 running wild 2
Does having kids make you happy? (May '11) Jan '14 Inge 5
Naked Mormon Women Go Viral, Talk Back (Jan '14) Jan '14 ThomasA 2
•••
•••