Burns Regenerative Medicine and Thera...

Burns Regenerative Medicine and Therapy by Rongxiang Xu

Roger H

San Diego, CA

#1 Feb 6, 2013
It's called "Burns Regenerative Medicine and Therapy" by Dr. Rongxiang Xu.

http://bit.ly/Uuk6mF

The Doctor seems to have a pretty interesting history. He's sued the Nobel Assembly and created an ointment capable of regenerating tissue and skin. His findings are different than a lot of the other books I've read on the subject, curious to hear other people's thoughts.

Anyone using this in their cirriculum?
Tim Tillman

San Diego, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Interesting post, Roger. I tried to look him up and all I found was a story on Newsvine and a company named MEBO International. I'll give it to you on the interesting history, he actually a foothold in America at one point.

I'd still like to read a little bit more about. In situ treatments are a relatively gray area. Hopefully he can make some more headway in that.

Still, I can't help wondering if any other researchers are experimenting with this, as it's a step in the best direction. Probably ahead of both IPSC's and Embryonic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Illinois Urbana Champaign Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alltech to create large algae farm in Ky. (May '10) Jan '18 will thrill 6
News How Often Do Arab And African-American Muslims ... Oct '17 Susan 11
News Artists Armed With Spray-Paint Cans Take Aim At... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Marauder 6
News Black studies struggle at Illinois universities... (Sep '16) Sep '16 mike 4
News Smartphone Biosensors Go Straight To DVD (Feb '16) Feb '16 KERI 1
News NASA's Hubble Finds Supernovae in 'Wrong Place ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 SpaceBlues 1
News How to Convice Anti-Vaxxers They're Wrong? Scar... (Aug '15) Aug '15 AUTOIMMUNE by VAC... 1
More from around the web