Illinois governor not shying away fro...

Illinois governor not shying away from spotlight

There are 4 comments on the Times Leader story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Illinois governor not shying away from spotlight. In it, Times Leader reports that:

Not long ago, Gov. Rod Blagojevich would rarely venture out in public. When he did, he would bolt afterward, eager to avoid questions about the corruption trial of his former fundraiser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Leader.

Howie Q City

Springfield, IL

#1 Sep 11, 2008
The.....real reason he was running, because he thought someone was out to shoot his corrupt ass. Impeach Gov. Blowfish NOW!!!!!!!!
tom

Payson, IL

#2 Sep 12, 2008
Hey Howie, That would just be a waste of gunpowder.A good ROPE however can be used again & again & again.
Howie Q City

Springfield, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2008
I wish someone would explain to me how the state capital is in Springfield and why the governor lives in Chicago. I was under the impression that the govenor of a state should live in the same city that he governs from. I would say that it'
s a lot easier to rip people off if you're where all the fat cat thieves are. Would'nt it be nice if the President of this country could run the country from the French Riviera!!!!!
tom

Payson, IL

#4 Sep 15, 2008
I Like French Toast!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Illinois Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Did your ancestors come from Thailand to fight... (Oct '16) Oct '16 pgh 1
News Examining the long-debated Alzheimer's risk fro... (May '13) May '13 HumanSpirit 1
News Walmart announces plan to hire veterans, buy mo... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Hope 1
News Opponent says Landek shouldn't be mayor and sta... (Feb '12) Feb '12 tiffany bastini 2
News Clock is ticking for Emanuel in Springfield (May '11) May '11 Hey 1
News Four candidates vie for two Triton board seats (Mar '11) Apr '11 Taxpayer 5
News Ill. becomes haven for Dems on the run (Feb '11) Feb '11 Worhtless Dems 2
More from around the web