Former '60s Activist Bill Ayers Among...

Former '60s Activist Bill Ayers Among May Day Protesters

There are 2 comments on the WJR-AM Detroit story from May 1, 2012, titled Former '60s Activist Bill Ayers Among May Day Protesters. In it, WJR-AM Detroit reports that:

Occupy protesters have amped up May Day labor demonstrations across the country with a wide range of partnering organizations and individuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJR-AM Detroit.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 May 1, 2012
billy ayers will definitely help the obama campaign as much a the revernd wright. Independants love them. If only he could get van jones back.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#2 May 1, 2012
poor bill. obama doesn't call, he doesn't write. and the prez's former mentor had even opened his house to him for a congressional seat victory party. some gratitude. i mean, just because he used to plot to kill innocent civilians and US soldiers. he was just misunderstood. just a caring academic. like obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Illinois Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sorry Donald Trump, This is Chicago Apr 9 CrunchyBacon 12
News The Latest: CBS: Reporter arrested at Trump's C... Apr 3 Go Blue Forever 5
News Ted Cruz blames Trump after Chicago rally calle... Mar '16 Dee Dee Dee 209
News Trump Rally In Chicago Cancelled Amid Threat of... Mar '16 WasteWater 242
News Trump snags former rival's backing, scraps Chic... Mar '16 goonsquad 25
News 4 charged in clashes after canceled Trump rally... Mar '16 casper the friend... 2
News Anti-Trump activists look to replicate Chicago ... Mar '16 Mikey 5
More from around the web