Judge rules in favor of university in...

Judge rules in favor of university in gun lawsuit

There are 2 comments on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Dec 8, 2011, titled Judge rules in favor of university in gun lawsuit. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

A state judge ruled Thursday in favor of the University of Idaho in a lawsuit challenging the school's restrictions on keeping firearms in on-campus housing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

plplr

Pullman, WA

#1 Dec 16, 2011
the criminals wont obide by the gun zone rules, we should'nt have them, anywhere.
Kaitlin

Moscow, ID

#2 Jun 13, 2012
We should be allowed to carry our guns. There is less likely to be a shooting if the shooter thinks that someone may be packing. I would rather go into a place thinking someone in there has something to use to protect him/her self then not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Idaho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young inventor creates app to help people with ... (Oct '15) Aug 20 GaylePatterson 4
News N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case (Feb '09) Jul '16 2all 737
News Law enforcement recognized, regional airport pl... (Feb '16) Feb '16 KERI 1
News CPT116318236_high.jpg (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jim 1
News On Sex Ed., Columbia's Got it Covered (Oct '10) Jun '15 bryce 2
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... (Feb '15) Mar '15 The real zeke 53
News Mumps outbreak in Idaho spreads to Washington s... (Feb '15) Mar '15 The real zeke 11
More from around the web