N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case

Feb 16, 2009 Full story: KGW-TV Portland 713

Kristin David disappeared in June 1981 while riding her bicycle from Moscow to Clarkston, and about a week later the dismembered body of the 22-year-old University of Idaho student was found in the Snake River.

Full Story
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#632 Mar 15, 2013
CrescentCrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you know the stepson do you know the suspect ?
Very good question Richard.Ask Cresentcrow what she is hiding.
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#633 Mar 15, 2013
Justice seeker wrote:
Below is a snip from an article published in the Lewiston Tribune on the extensive manhunt and capture of Harry Hantman, who was captured in Lewiston, Idaho after the creation of a forensic bust of what an aged Hantman would look like.
After his capture it was reported that the bust and Hantman were nearly identical!
~
Several investigative methods were used to track Hartman down, including forensic creation of a bust, using an old photograph, of what he would look like today.
The bust and Hantman were nearly identical, said Don Ward, deputy chief of the Enforcement Division for the U.S. Marshal's Office in Arlington, Va.
~ end snip
I think it would be a great investigative tool to have a bust of Steve Pearsall created and then shown on programs like Unsolved Mysteries and America's Most Wanted.
I do not believe Steve is alive but every investigative tool should be used to prove he is dead so that the suspect can be successfully prosecuted.
Steve's family continue to suffer not only the loss of their beloved son and brother, but also the stigma of the 1% or less chance that he is alive somewhere, and the cruelty of the
supporters of the suspect in casting suspicion onto Steve. Even though these people know how ridiculous it is to think Steve murdered two women and miraculously transported
their bodies to Kendrick where they were found- without a vehicle.
Opinions?
I do not believe Steven had anything to do with murdering the girls.It is more likely he tried to save them.
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#634 Mar 15, 2013
CrescentCrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious,
I tend to agree with this. I am tired of playing paddy cake with you. I am not a stupid woman and I could throw you under the bus but I haven't. I am giving it some serious thought. So my suggestion to you is to believe in your faith and contact me. Does "I have wanted to talk to a family member of one of the victims" sound familiar ? It should.
Why would anyone trust Cresentcrow/Gloria.Don't do it.
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#635 Mar 15, 2013
CrescentCrow wrote:
My trip to the area proved to be a very informative one. The branch of law enforcement that was involved in the searches was professional and optomistic that the case could be solved.
The people that donated their time and energy to searching the area are fantastic people and did not let the rough terrain or the vastness of the area intimidate them. Thank you for your help and support.
To the suspect,
It seems that you have impulse control problems and I do not believe that you are as intelligent as you want people to believe you are. Certain aspects of your actions are totally transparent and I would pit my intelligence against yours. So I will keeping chipping away at the "Silver Knight's" armor and sooner or later I will expose what it will take for justice for all the families involved.
the suspect is a hell of a lot smarter than yourself.
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#636 Mar 15, 2013
espiritu sancti wrote:
FWIW, the younger sister of Chris White was also my girlfriend back then, and I still love her after all these years. I'd been seeing her for quite a while before I ever learned about her connection to the tragedy; I had no idea at the time.
Not to cast aspersions, but has anyone considered that POI may have covered up for the stepson? It's a longshot, but can't be ruled out. Stepson was ridiculed and antagonized incessantly in school by many many people, especially the upperclassmen, so he definitely harbored and may still carry a lot of ill will towards them. He eventually moved away and became heavily involved with organized religion, but wasn't involved with it back then. Another note, he also moved out of the POI's dome and into his grandmother's apartment on 10th St, and that's the last point of contact I've had with him.
absolutely.
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#637 Mar 15, 2013
Mabell wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the suspect. He no longer lives in the Lewiston area. He lives in Mint Hill, North Carolina possibly holding a job as rural mail carrier. He had a delivery job when he lived in the Lewiston area. That allows him to get to know the area, people's patterns.
I need tips from people who knew this man before history starts repeating itself and more families are brought grief. Christina White and Steven Pearsall need to be found. That would bring some closure to their families and hope for justice for all the families involved. Being tight lipped certainly has not helped bring in any leads. I will take tips and it will be anonymous. The link where I can be contacted by e-mail or phone.
It was my understanding that you didn't want the suspect linked to the east coast.That is why you went crazy on Anthony.Correct Gloria?
montanagirl

Lewiston, ID

#638 Mar 15, 2013
The guy writing the post IS the distant relative...geez.
ditto wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know who that distant relative may be sir?
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#639 Mar 15, 2013
Mabell wrote:
Because a tip line was never set up on this case I would take tips using this link:
http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73/t/Lewi...
I can be reached privately by e-mail on this site. Your name is not displayed to me, only the user name you chose will show and nothing more. Please if you have information that would help this case contact me.
You guys have been asking for donations all along.The authorities were informed this morning of your behaviors.I hope they nail your ass for this.
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#640 Mar 15, 2013
Mabell wrote:
I also feel there is one person who knows what happened to the victims and is not talking. You can have your faith and pray, but come judgement day it won't matter. I can only hope that perhaps you will do what is right.
yep.
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#641 Mar 15, 2013
Walton ny wrote:
Why was the search for Pearsall postponed? Is the weather there really so bad?
I always wondered the same thing myself.
ditto

Tacoma, WA

#642 Mar 16, 2013
Crescentcrow wrote:
http://www.change.org/petition s/lewiston-district-attorney-s -office-we-want-charges-agains t-lance-jeffrey-voss
Sooner or later Voss something will give.
Not so long as Gloria is left to run the show.A.K.A. Cresentcrow.Gloria states that she has reported to authorites,however,she did not.

she said she reported to authorities,guess what;not true.
Hum

Greensboro, NC

#643 Mar 19, 2013
I think Ditto is a serial killer. Is ditto Lance Voss ?

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

#644 Mar 27, 2013
Ditto aka Lisa Stewart I do not appreciate you slandering my name. I have been in contact with law enforcement and the axe you have to grind with me is due to the fact I will not give you any information. I will not violate the trust of law enforcement to satisfy your nosey unethical personal needs. You have been banned from sites, slapped with restraining orders from the families of victims, charged with assaults and found guilty of a DUI, I hardly think anyone would trust you with anything. So back off, go lay on your rug and leave the families of victims alone.
duh

Greensboro, NC

#645 Mar 27, 2013
A dog with a no tail is smarker than you Lisa Stewart.
ditto wrote:
<quoted text>the suspect is a hell of a lot smarter than yourself.
duh

Greensboro, NC

#646 Mar 27, 2013
Last I checked Gloria was not the law you dumb ass. What you mad because NO law enforcement officer will work with your crazy ass. Get a life bitch
ditto wrote:
<quoted text>Not so long as Gloria is left to run the show.A.K.A. Cresentcrow.Gloria states that she has reported to authorites,however,she did not.
she said she reported to authorities,guess what;not true.
Eddie Rand

Lewiston, ID

#647 Mar 27, 2013
My website Protect Your KiDs does not take or ask for donations. The only money it can accept goes directly to Yuku to keep the site ad free. If I don't pay monthly the obnoxious ads pop up. I PAY to keep the ads off the site.
Lisa Stewart is slandering me. Search my site. You will not find a single post asking for donations. Only the option to all members to donate to YUKU to help keep the site ad free.
Gloria does not ask for donations on her Lewis-Clark Valley Serial Killer page either. She never has! So report away, Lisa. Which police department did you turn in your false report to? I'd like to know so I can have your ass arrested for filing a false report on me.
Eddie Rand

Lewiston, ID

#648 Mar 27, 2013
ditto wrote:
Only a warped person like yourself would speak to the family member of a murder victim in this way, Lisa Stewart! How dare you!
Don't you realize this shows how little you care about these victims and their families? You have mistreated several of the victims' family members in this same way! Leave them alone. You are only torturing them and adding to their grief! You are unbalanced and I truly believe you need mental health counselling! These are their family members. YOU are the outsider who has no right to interfere with their rights to seek justice for their murdered family members!
kline

Boise, ID

#649 Apr 1, 2013
ditto wrote:
So...you compliment a man who murders women and children just to take a pot shot at one of the Victim's family members?
Your a real piece of work arent you?
Crawl back under your rock troll-squid.
kline

Boise, ID

#650 Apr 1, 2013
ditto wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that Eddie Rand and Gloria Crow are always in the way of the investigation?
Eddie and Gloria are IN THE WAY OF THE INVESTIGATION????
...Let me amend that to DELUSIONAL Troll-Squid.
Discontinuing Psyche Meds without a Doctors supervision can be dangerous Ditto.
Just sayin.

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

#651 Apr 1, 2013
Kline give me a call when you can. I will be in Idaho in June to help with the search.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Idaho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
University of Idaho Report Finds Public Lands T... Dec 9 Quisnos Republic 1
New District Court Seat Presents Unique Opportu... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Kermit 2
Early season blizzards not linked to climate ch... Oct '14 tscull 1
Study: Anti-anxiety drug in water makes fish hy... (Feb '13) Sep '13 Sheldon 2
LCSC adopts no smoking policy (Aug '13) Aug '13 BIG PHARMA CRIME 5
Rate a Rep - Utah Rep Michael McKell (R) - Dist... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Carbon emissions helping to make Earth greener (Jun '13) Jun '13 litesong 2
More from around the web