3-foot Worm Has Fans

3-foot Worm Has Fans

There are 2 comments on the LiveScience story from Jul 5, 2009, titled 3-foot Worm Has Fans. In it, LiveScience reports that:

When taxonomist Frank Smith discovered the giant Palouse earthworm in 1897 by, he described it as "very abundant." Now sightings of the white, 3-foot-long worm are rare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LiveScience.

tjbug98

Odenton, MD

#1 Jul 12, 2009
wow o this looks facinating it is almost as big as me that makes me feel tiny:(
other bugs

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 22, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Idaho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case (Feb '09) Jun '15 CrescentCrow 728
News On Sex Ed., Columbia's Got it Covered (Oct '10) Jun '15 bryce 2
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... (Feb '15) Mar '15 The real zeke 53
News Mumps outbreak in Idaho spreads to Washington s... (Feb '15) Mar '15 The real zeke 11
News University of Idaho Report Finds Public Lands T... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Quisnos Republic 1
News New District Court Seat Presents Unique Opportu... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Kermit 2
News Early season blizzards not linked to climate ch... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tscull 1
More from around the web