Number of illegal immigrants getting ...

Number of illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition for Texas colleges rises

There are 28 comments on the republicbroadcasting.org story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Number of illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition for Texas colleges rises. In it, republicbroadcasting.org reports that:

The number of illegal immigrant college students paying in-state tuition and receiving financial aid at Texas' public colleges and universities continues to climb, according to state higher education records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at republicbroadcasting.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#28 Jun 15, 2010
mike wrote:
Carlos needs to go back to Mexico and let them know their suppose to provide him free healthcare, education, retirement and housing. Stand firm Carlos I am sure they will agree to your terms!
Do you mean raped,robbed,tied up with Barbed wire,and shot???
See a documentary on Mexico,All about its Politics,Police,and
justice system? "Man on Fire"?? LOL!
Justus O Peace

AOL

#29 Jun 15, 2010
This Carlos sounds like he would be great for the part of the guy tied to the car under the bridge.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#30 Jun 15, 2010
Justus O Peace wrote:
This Carlos sounds like he would be great for the part of the guy tied to the car under the bridge.
You mean the Hombre with the Explosives up his ass,As our POTUS would
say,Yep good thought,Did you know that was a true story? Mamacita
Esse? That was good Military training put to use!
Americana

United States

#31 Jun 15, 2010
Mexicans are taking over and there's nothing anybody can do about it. The more educated they are the better it will be for everybody.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#32 Jun 15, 2010
aplogize for double post,No idea what happened??
spud

Rockville, VA

#33 Jun 15, 2010
Carlos wrote:
What the hell is so wrong with getting a good education? Don't you anglo fools realize that we are just preparing to be good productive citizens, once Obama makes us all legal?
How many Chicano studies majors does our country really need? You're right - none.
US citizen

Monahans, TX

#34 Jun 15, 2010
4theUSA wrote:
To offer in-state tuition to illegals is to encourage illegal 'immigration'. To encourage illegal 'immigration' should be considered an act of treason!
And the act of treason is when our US government will not enforce our rights to get rid of illegal immigrants.
Carlos

Pasadena, CA

#36 Jun 16, 2010
Americana wrote:
Mexicans are taking over and there's nothing anybody can do about it. The more educated they are the better it will be for everybody.
Thank you amigo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I failed calculus 3 twice. what should i do? pl... May '16 feelingdisappointed 1
News TheGameCon Announces Gaming Convention in Galve... Mar '16 Farting 4
News GOP Presidential Race Converges on Houston Ahea... Mar '16 Old 2
News The Psychology Behind Facebook Depression (May '15) Mar '16 HumanSpirit 11
News University of Houston Hosts Gop Shouting Match Feb '16 wild child 2
News Apparently Nobody Knows if UH Is Still Hosting ... Feb '16 Presifartial fart... 4
News Texas Take: Feb. 22, 2016 Feb '16 Golf Foxtrot Yankee 1
More from around the web