Number of illegal immigrants getting ...

Number of illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition for Texas colleges rises

There are 28 comments on the republicbroadcasting.org story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Number of illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition for Texas colleges rises. In it, republicbroadcasting.org reports that:

The number of illegal immigrant college students paying in-state tuition and receiving financial aid at Texas' public colleges and universities continues to climb, according to state higher education records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at republicbroadcasting.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carlos

Walnut Grove, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2010
What the hell is so wrong with getting a good education? Don't you anglo fools realize that we are just preparing to be good productive citizens, once Obama makes us all legal?
HaHaHa

Walnut Grove, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2010
Carlos wrote:
What the hell is so wrong with getting a good education? Don't you anglo fools realize that we are just preparing to be good productive citizens, once Obama makes us all legal?
Amazing.
Juan Reynoso

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 7, 2010
Carlos wrote:
----------

Carlos, why do I has to pay for the education of an ungraceful Mexican that call me racist, because I want my corrupt country to enforce our laws. Illegal aliens are here in violation of our immigration laws; they are criminals and they need to be deport.
I paid close to $10,000 Dollars in Taxes because the Texas hispanic pro-illegal immigration want political power at any cost. I'am Latino and I want the laws to be enforce.

Juan Reynoso
San Antonio, Texas
USC grad

Grass Valley, CA

#5 Jun 7, 2010
This happens in all col. accross the country... If your gonna pay 100k plus for education alot more than ur 10k Carlos it makes no sense to deport your investment...
4theUSA

Clear Spring, MD

#7 Jun 7, 2010
To offer in-state tuition to illegals is to encourage illegal 'immigration'. To encourage illegal 'immigration' should be considered an act of treason!
Julie Hall

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2010
Agree with last 2 statements as well
that's why we need immmigration reform, and the people us paid tution for should have path to citizenship along with American that are or want to marry Someone that's undocumented...
Captain

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Carlos, we've got are own people to take care of. But for some reason our politicians feel we have to take care of the whole worlds poor. We are all
doomed anyway, 7 billion humans and climbing. Good luck.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#11 Jun 8, 2010
Julie Hall wrote:
Agree with last 2 statements as well
that's why we need immmigration reform, and the people us paid tution for should have path to citizenship along with American that are or want to marry Someone that's undocumented...
You don't take your first step to become an American citizen by committing an illegal act to get here. Our citizenship is worth more than that,don't you think?

The inscription at the base of the Statute of Liberty concludes, "I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" It says nothing about welcoming people who bypass our entry doors by climbing walls, swimming rivers and sneaking under border fences.
Carlos

Sacramento, CA

#13 Jun 9, 2010
Juan Reynoso wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Carlos, why do I has to pay for the education of an ungraceful Mexican that call me racist, because I want my corrupt country to enforce our laws. Illegal aliens are here in violation of our immigration laws; they are criminals and they need to be deport.
I paid close to $10,000 Dollars in Taxes because the Texas hispanic pro-illegal immigration want political power at any cost. I'am Latino and I want the laws to be enforce.
Juan Reynoso
San Antonio, Texas
Juan, you are a traitor to your own peoples!
Carlos

Sacramento, CA

#14 Jun 9, 2010
Captain wrote:
Carlos, we've got are own people to take care of. But for some reason our politicians feel we have to take care of the whole worlds poor. We are all
doomed anyway, 7 billion humans and climbing. Good luck.
No, it is you anglos who are all doomed. We Latinos are reproducing as much as humanly possible!:)
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#15 Jun 9, 2010
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> No, it is you anglos who are all doomed. We Latinos are reproducing as much as humanly possible!:)
Do you have any remote idea,Of how many Armed,angry Americans there
are? you know all those Dumb Anglos??????????LOL!
No race problem here

Wetumpka, AL

#16 Jun 9, 2010
God forbid they become more educated and then actually compete with white people for GOOD jobs!!! That has GOT to scare the crap out of people.
Carlos

Pasadena, CA

#17 Jun 10, 2010
No race problem here wrote:
God forbid they become more educated and then actually compete with white people for GOOD jobs!!! That has GOT to scare the crap out of people.
If you anglo fools are sooo worried about us lowly Mexicans taking all of your high paying jobs, why the hell are you paying for all our college educations???
phil acio

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 10, 2010
Carlos wrote:
STFU!
Carlos

Pasadena, CA

#19 Jun 13, 2010
phil acio wrote:
<quoted text> STFU!
Truth hurts anglo? LOL!!!
Jaun Paul

Paramount, CA

#20 Jun 14, 2010
Your an Idiot Carlos.... There is no free loading in this world. Soon enough you will be paying for all your free loading or your going to see your self getting kicked out from this country...
Mike on the North East

El Paso, TX

#22 Jun 15, 2010
Glad to see California and the city of L.A. are still cranking stupid and entitlement at record rates.
Tired of this crap

United States

#23 Jun 15, 2010
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> Juan, you are a traitor to your own peoples!
Carlos, Americans ARE his people. Only a racist prick such as yourself would pull out the old 'Uncle Tom' traitor card.

P.S. Go die in a fire.
Tired of this crap

United States

#25 Jun 15, 2010
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> No, it is you anglos who are all doomed. We Latinos are reproducing as much as humanly possible!:)
Yeah, and look what that did to Mexico, idiot. Your mindset is like a disease. Let's say you succeeded and America was overrun. It would be turned into a ses-pool. Then what, Canada, Russia? Why not spend this kind of effort in building up your own country? Oh that's right, you'd actually have to get off your ass and work.
mike

Dallas, TX

#27 Jun 15, 2010
Carlos needs to go back to Mexico and let them know their suppose to provide him free healthcare, education, retirement and housing. Stand firm Carlos I am sure they will agree to your terms!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News University of Houston Professor: Pledge of Alle... Jul 7 Mite Be 9
News UH System, UHV to launch higher ed programs ...... Jun 25 Dr Mark 1
I failed calculus 3 twice. what should i do? pl... May '16 feelingdisappointed 1
News TheGameCon Announces Gaming Convention in Galve... Mar '16 Farting 4
News GOP Presidential Race Converges on Houston Ahea... Mar '16 Old 2
News The Psychology Behind Facebook Depression (May '15) Mar '16 HumanSpirit 11
News University of Houston Hosts Gop Shouting Match Feb '16 wild child 2
More from around the web