Room For Rent
Melissa W

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2009
Hello! My boyfriend and I just purchased a house and are looking to rent out the spare bedroom. Crossroads are Antoine and Long Point, about three minutes behind Ikea and I10. I am a student and he is an accountant (I'm 20, he is 24)- we are hard working, open minded home bodies. We are looking for a responsible, respectful renter. The house is brand new, contemporary, and very spacious. Living room and kitchen will be shared spaces. The room available for rent is 11X14 with vaulted ceilings, recess lighting, and a large window. It includes a walk-in closet and private bathroom, featuring a huge tub and european bowl sink. Renters fee is a flat 500$ a month, all bills paid. This includes free access to our Direct HDTV and wireless internet. My boyfriend is a UHCL graduate and I will be attending UHD next fall, so we would love to provide a great, inexpensive, short term home for a hardworking UH student.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures of the house. Thanks again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AllLivesMatter? Aug 23 Elliott 1
News University of Houston Professor: Pledge of Alle... Jul '16 Mite Be 9
News UH System, UHV to launch higher ed programs ...... Jun '16 Dr Mark 1
I failed calculus 3 twice. what should i do? pl... May '16 feelingdisappointed 1
News TheGameCon Announces Gaming Convention in Galve... Mar '16 Farting 4
News GOP Presidential Race Converges on Houston Ahea... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Old 2
News The Psychology Behind Facebook Depression (May '15) Mar '16 HumanSpirit 11
More from around the web