HPD: 1 dead in shooting at bus stop n...

HPD: 1 dead in shooting at bus stop near UH stadium

There are 4 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Feb 7, 2009, titled HPD: 1 dead in shooting at bus stop near UH stadium. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

An unidentified man who appeared to be homeless was found shot to death at a Metro bus stop outside the Hofheinz Pavilion on the University of Houston campus this morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

vickie

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2009
why would someone do that
paul

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 18, 2009
i usually drive by that corner to park every saturday morning, but i found a different spot when i saw all the cop cars. Someone in class said that someone was hit by a car then run over by a bus - sounded like an accident - but this is much more gruesome and inexplicable.
john

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2009
yeah the dead guy was shown on the front page of the UH newspaper. The body was still fresh and the picture showed it all. Great image for all those wanting to see a dead guy IRL.
Thomas

Sugar Land, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2009
Wow, I just ran across an article on the student charged with the murder. For the area, I would have never guessed a student commited this crime.

http://www.google.com/search... :*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 &startIndex=&startPage =1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I failed calculus 3 twice. what should i do? pl... May 11 feelingdisappointed 1
News TheGameCon Announces Gaming Convention in Galve... Mar '16 Farting 4
News GOP Presidential Race Converges on Houston Ahea... Mar '16 Old 2
News The Psychology Behind Facebook Depression (May '15) Mar '16 HumanSpirit 11
News University of Houston Hosts Gop Shouting Match Feb '16 wild child 2
News Apparently Nobody Knows if UH Is Still Hosting ... Feb '16 Presifartial fart... 4
News Texas Take: Feb. 22, 2016 Feb '16 Golf Foxtrot Yankee 1
More from around the web