Why leave a longtime partner? Series answers questions about UHV/A&M switch

Mar 20, 2011 Full story: Victoria Advocate

Originally published March 19, 2011 at 10:30 p.m., updated March 19, 2011 at 10:30 p.m. In the 10th part of an ongoing series, the Advocate answers questions related to HB 2556,legislation filed March 8 by Rep.

Full Story
Democracy

Texarkana, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2011
The citizens of Victoria need the facts on Texas A & M University-Texarkana. Enrollment was predicted to exceed 3000 students in the 1980's. As of today it is less than 2000.(30+ years later) this is with a new campus and offering freshman and sophomore courses.

The cost to educate one student is one of the highest in the state. Texarkana has not experienced economic growth due to A & M. Switching from UHV to A&M will accomplish nothing. All facts including enrollment, tuition, etc. are public iinformation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want make friends from USA (Mar '09) Nov 21 Sohail jacob 164
Russia Uses Semantics To Walk Back Recognition ... Nov 8 Shiro Hima 1
Thanks to the Supreme Court, many Texans can't ... Nov 5 paddyomalley 1
Putin Is Winning: EU Backs Away From Ukraine Tr... Oct '14 George 101
As The Sanctions' Noose Tightens, China Grabs R... Sep '14 VICTORY for UKRAINE 25
"Counter-Revolution of 1776": Was U.S. Independ... Jun '14 bob 4
Fighting Racism And Respecting Black Female Bod... (Jan '14) Jun '14 Cha 34

University of Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE