Kennedy helped change demographics of...

Kennedy helped change demographics of US as tireless advocate for immigrants

There are 2 comments on the Myphl17.com story from Aug 29, 2009, titled Kennedy helped change demographics of US as tireless advocate for immigrants. In it, Myphl17.com reports that:

In this Thursday, Sept. 7, 2006 file photo, Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., speaks at an immigration rally on the National Mall in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myphl17.com.

Jay Gould

Centreville, MD

#1 Aug 29, 2009
All he did was to help further destroy an already fragmented country. Call me mean, but I cannot wait until this nation collapses, and is either destroyed by a civil war, or an Asian invasion.

America deserves it for electing garbage like Edward Moore Kennedy.
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#2 Aug 29, 2009
WHY would a white person of prividledge want immigrants from the 3rd world here...Really just ask yourself that!

Remember that the Catholic Church wants all the immigrants and 3rd worlders to give their pesos even though they are starving. Remember that kennedy is Catholic and the Catholic church is the WORLDS most rich landlord and landowner!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal agency returns to accepting requests un... Jan '18 spytheweb 2
News Forget Fake News; Houston Artist's Fake Food is... Dec '17 DRINK FARTS 5
News Get ready for the 34th annual Greek Festival Oct '17 Houston Farts 1
News Student pushes for classmate's deportation, get... Oct '17 Fart taste 39
News Brain-Computer Interface Demonstrates Potential... Sep '17 kjmullin 1
News Author explores stories left untold by others 2... (Mar '17) Mar '17 AuthorPhartz 1
Tutor for a High School Student (Mar '17) Mar '17 LeslieBall 1
More from around the web