Know your rights: Take problems to th...

Know your rights: Take problems to the Texas Consumer Complaint Center - Houston Chronicle

There are 4 comments on the www.chron.com story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Know your rights: Take problems to the Texas Consumer Complaint Center - Houston Chronicle. In it, www.chron.com reports that:

Q: I heard that the University of Houston has a program to help with consumer problems. What is the name? How do I get in touch?

A: You probably are referring to the Texas Consumer Complaint Center. The Texas CCC, as it is known, was founded by the Center for Consumer Law at the University of Houston Law Center in 2007. Since that time, it has helped thousands of consumers save more than $1 million. The Texas CCC helps with just about any type of consumer problem.

Visit www.texasccc.com or call 877-839-8422.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.chron.com.

joseph pierre

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 28, 2009
I own a business in Florida and have been hosting my website with Mediabasics.com .However, we can't find any working telephone #s for them. The email we found has been no help because they haven't replied.We need to get them to give us a back-up of our file so we can take our business somewhere else because they have been very un-professional.Has anyone had run-ins with them?
laura garza

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Hello, I bought a house in houston texas area but the person that sold this to me is refusing to repair the plumming problem, all plumming needs to be replece with a cost of $3,000 what can I do to make him repair this problem??? please some one help my e mail [email protected]
tasha joseph

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 25, 2012
I have a open cps case for 2years now i have ben soder 2years as well mycase worker will not return my son home to me i have never ben to court or to see a judge doing the case never had and oder to take him from the home ihave complet all my drug class no more service i have to do she got mad cause i have call consumer complaint and ask for more time with son she has falsified reports she has ignore my son cry out for help abused neglic i have vido of son along with me also video of his cry out she has not act in the best interest of my son she have given him to the father who has ben abson i his 5years of live some one plese help some here my story
Albert R Spahn

Vidor, TX

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Is it the Law or frequently negoated, In a law suit (i.e. A divorce), is it manditory that the Plantif pay there own legal fee's as well as those for the respondant ? If incorrect,in the end,is it usually a negoitated settlement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Author explores stories left untold by others 2... Mar '17 AuthorPhartz 1
Tutor for a High School Student Mar '17 LeslieBall 1
News Rapper shot in the neck while shooting a music ... (Apr '13) Dec '16 good news 3
I want make friends from USA (Mar '09) Dec '16 RogerX 172
News Congressman John Conyers' son missing from Texa... (Nov '16) Nov '16 RustyS 5
News Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillar... (Oct '16) Oct '16 USA Today 1
News Election 2016: - Trumpism' and voting for candi... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web