Questions In Recovery

Questions In Recovery

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Business story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Questions In Recovery. In it, Hartford Business reports that:

If 2010 turns out to be better than 2009, will 2011 be better than 2010? Connecticut's economy runs slower than the national economy, with the state typically experiencing a five-month delay before feeling the country's gains and losses, said Demetrios Giannaros, business professor at the University of Hartford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Business.

fenster

Simsbury, CT

#1 Aug 10, 2010
over the past twenty five years, connecticut's economy has recovered slowly after the rest of the nation's return to healthy economies, and each recession has seen a longer recovery time for connecticut's economy after national recovery. the increased recovery time for connecticut is due to the economic policies of the state, which tend to discourage recovery. these policies , such as high taxation, have tended to drive business out of state, and to have taken the productive workers to more favorable states. this has ended up with fewer businesses and fewer productive employees in the state and has left larger numbers of non productive people here. this creates a further burden on the remaining businesses, which will only encourage the remaining businesses to look elsewhere, outside of connecticut.it is a collapse, in slow motion
Amie Westrum

Crownsville, MD

#2 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/kh3jx58

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Low-cost prosthetics (Jun '14) Jun '14 L Morales 1
News OP-ED Open College Aid To Undocumented Students (Jun '14) Jun '14 Amigo 1
News Cop charged with sex assault of teen (Feb '14) Feb '14 BPT 3
News Cameras Setup In Hartford To Deter Speeding (Jan '10) Sep '13 Amanda Ligon 6
News Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Add... (Apr '13) May '13 CTM 296
News Obama to bring some Sandy Hook families on AF1 (Apr '13) Apr '13 Community Disorga... 5
News Ruby Hinds to perform in Leesville (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ghostsniper389 1
More from around the web