Could The Lost City of Atlantis Be Buried in Spain?

Mar 15, 2011 Full story: Hispanically Speaking

Dr. Richard Freund of the University of Hartford, thinks he might have found the lost city of Atlantis, buried deep within a swamp in the south of Spain.

Full Story
rhyn Williams

Cardiff, UK

#1 Mar 18, 2011
I hope it is as that would unlock so many information about the past
capiqu

Yonkers, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2011
I hope it is. It would be nice to know which came first Tartessian or Tyre(Phoenician ,Minoan,Egyptian. For what it seems writing existed in spain as far back as 4000 bce. this makes me wonder regarding the Phoenician script who learned from who. Apparently bulls played an important part on both Minoan and Iberian peninsular populations could this link both populations or is this a wide spread practice in ancient societies? Whats more if king tuts dna really is R1b1 could this have come from an Iberian migration? R1b1 is prominent in spanish populations and I;m sure at that time it was most likely universal in the Iberian populations. If Tartessos is there and it turns out that it is the same as the Tarsis of the bible and the Atlantis story that accordingly came from egyptian sources , this will be without a doubt the greatest archeological find in western civilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low-cost prosthetics Jun '14 L Morales 1
OP-ED Open College Aid To Undocumented Students Jun '14 Amigo 1
Cop charged with sex assault of teen (Feb '14) Feb '14 BPT 3
Cameras Setup In Hartford To Deter Speeding (Jan '10) Sep '13 Amanda Ligon 6
Questions In Recovery (Aug '10) Sep '13 Amie Westrum 2
Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Add... (Apr '13) May '13 CTM 296
Obama to bring some Sandy Hook families on AF1 (Apr '13) Apr '13 Community Disorga... 5

University of Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE