Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Welcome To Nautical Life Realty:

Nautical Life Realty is an award winning and top producing full service real estate company.

Available are a voluminous selection of properties for sale or auction:

-Residential homes

-Residential Home Sites

-Fine/Luxury Homes

-Coastal Homes

-Coastal Cottages

-Coastal Condos

-Beach Homes

-Beach Cottages

-Beach Condos

-Golf Homes

-Second Homes

-Vacation Properties

-Beach Properties

-Coastal Properties

-Gated Community Homes

-Income Producing Properties

-Commercial Properties

-Commercial Land Sites

-Land Tracts

-Multi-Family Properties

-High Rise Properties

-Mountain Properties

Properties are for sale and auction in Athens GA, Augusta GA, and Atlanta GA. Go to www.nauticalliferealty.com for more information or call 888-501-6003. If questions arise, please feel free to get in touch. So whether you're purchasing, selling, needing a property manager, or auctioning, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs. There are real estate professionals standing by and eager to help with any real estate endeavor. We are able, willing, and ready to help in any way we can. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
WE ARE A FULL SERVICE REAL ESTATE COMPANY!

CALL OR CONTACT TODAY!!

888-501-6003 (Office)

888-478-3873 (Fax)

nauticallife@hotmail.com (Email)

UGA Student

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Nautical Life realty helped me sell my condo. I had previously used several other real estate agents and either seemed they did not care if my property sold or did not know how. I got ahold of Terry Williams at Nautical Life Realty and he came right out to the condo and gave me a realistic evaluation of what it would take to sell my condo. The folks at Nautical Life Realty had my condo sold in 54 days for the asking price!!! The telephone number for Nautical Life Realty is 888-501-6003. You call them, they will be right out to see you. They make life seem so simple!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••